VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
On Friday, Kamuo posted that the first build of the pixel game is ready soon. Time to wait 2 more months for the white girl update. Then 4 more for wallbreaker girl. kekw

Reactions: Ghostload

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
So Kamuo actually going through with that Pixel game? added more to the stacks of things he need to manage/complete.

Reactions: Ghostload

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Guys I found a hidden Jumpscare and goddamn that scared the shit out of me.

How to get it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgdhdhdhshdhxhd

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019

How to get it:

I wondered if its to test the mechanic for hidden routes for Suisui later on. Probably not... but I'm sure it's on their mind when they designed the character.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018

How to get it:

It's this with loud noise and some weird distortion

oxymo

Dec 1, 2020
The tags show "vaginal sex" but all I could find was a thighjob. Is that supposed to be it and there is no penetration or am I missing something?

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
The tags show "vaginal sex" but all I could find was a thighjob. Is that supposed to be it and there is no penetration or am I missing something?
I believe it's normal for this site to add planned tags for WIP titles

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Well, apparently Kamuo's "motivation and excitement for making a vn has been dwindling for a pretty long time" and they are "not happy with a lot of the art" and they said "feeling like I'm being held back by the art style".
Lastly their "plan for the project is to completely redo it in a different format rather than "just a vn.""

These are all from a post 1 week ago.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well, apparently Kamuo's "motivation and excitement for making a vn has been dwindling for a pretty long time" and they are "not happy with a lot of the art" and they said "feeling like I'm being held back by the art style".
Lastly their "plan for the project is to completely redo it in a different format rather than "just a vn.""

These are all from a post 1 week ago.
1462637934282_u18chan.jpg

fegget117

Jan 29, 2020
Ah shit here we go again.

If the artist decides to re-draw the sex scenes using a new art style I'm down with that but if they try to re-do the whole vn again I'm out.

DewmBot

Mar 19, 2018
>Amazing looking art style

>Not satisfied and says being "held back" by it.

I get it's good to always being driven innovate; but sometimes perfectionism isn't healthy.
I hope they aren't being too hard on themselves.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
This is the whole content of the Patreon post:

In my personal opinion the best case scenario would be if they hired someone to code, since the main reason they are doing VN to begin with is that they can't code. But we are talking about the person here who runs 2 separate Patreon accounts with the same overall worktime, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
However the pixel game is probably their attempt at learning to code... maybe? I know they worked with someone for the April's Fools game way back, where you are protecting a loli from zombies. And I didn't actually play the pixel game so...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I haven't see a issues like this from other solo NSFW game devs that make small interactive games for their patrons. Kamuo is the one trying to accomplish things that acquire a team to do or his/her management and priority is completely awful. Their was absolutely no reason to create a second Patreon page if you're solo doing everything. Kamuo not managing a team and paying them with those funds like Team Dead Deer. All it does is added unnecessary stuff for you manage then focusing on just your main account. Second mistake is limited yourself to just VN and not start off coding smaller games at the beginning and working up to something more bigger (like those other solo game devs did). Now Kamuo put themselves into a predicament that was going to bite them in the ass long term.

Reactions: jesusjackct
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes