VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
This is the whole content of the Patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my personal opinion the best case scenario would be if they hired someone to code, since the main reason they are doing VN to begin with is that they can't code. But we are talking about the person here who runs 2 separate Patreon accounts with the same overall worktime, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
However the pixel game is probably their attempt at learning to code... maybe? I know they worked with someone for the April's Fools game way back, where you are protecting a loli from zombies. And I didn't actually play the pixel game so...
Which one is the redone one?

Reactions: bominad

Kogoro Mouri

Mar 17, 2021
I have played all that we can does with the actual version.

that what i have see during the game:

The best part for me is with Lafi & Rafi :3

Ah, note the manual save files (and "persist" file that is the memory of all text log has been see ingame) is compatible between Android & PC, you can copy theses files to your Android from PC or PC to android ;)

Reactions: Tighter

KonOgon

Jun 13, 2017
Hello everyone, I've been collecting Kamuo's works here and for some reason I can't find a few scenes from the game AGRSS-0.1.7. I'm interested in the scenes of LafiRafiBJ, MykkaNurse and SuiBJ. Links to gifs are easy to find on kemono.party. But there is no video. Here is a picture showing my problem. Where is this patreon post?

If anyone needs it, I will gladly share what I collect. But first I need to finish it.

Kemono:

AGRSS Gifs:

AGRSS Videos: NeuTJ -

LafiRafiBJ, MykkaNurse and SuiBJ - ?

Where.png

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I've been collecting Kamuo's works here and for some reason I can't find a few scenes from the game AGRSS-0.1.7. I'm interested in the scenes of LafiRafiBJ, MykkaNurse and SuiBJ. Links to gifs are easy to find on kemono.party. But there is no video. Here is a picture showing my problem. Where is this patreon post?

If anyone needs it, I will gladly share what I collect. But first I need to finish it.

Kemono:

AGRSS Gifs: Google Drive

AGRSS Videos: NeuTJ - Google Drive

View attachment 1938010
Look like a few recent Kemono update for that page was a $5 tier. Which is why I don't see it either.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018

Kemono:

AGRSS Gifs: Google Drive

AGRSS Videos: NeuTJ - Google Drive

View attachment 1938010
Just extract them from the game.

UnRen

Reactions: KonOgon

KonOgon

Jun 13, 2017
I didn't find the official version of the full scenes. There were only parts, which isn't surprising. I put together the videos myself. I hope the quality of the video hasn't deteriorated.

Full videos with LafiRafi, Mykka and Sui from AGRSS-0.1.7:

Jul 20, 2022
I hope you guys enjoyed the game and the latest update, because apparently the developer is looking to send this game on a hiatus, or something. For those who are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I'm talking about this post Kamuo posted in his Patreon, and got eventually imported to our dear Kemono Party:

Draw your own conclusions guys, but this might be bad news for this game. I leave this information in your hands.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I hope you guys enjoyed the game and the latest update, because apparently the developer is looking to send this game on a hiatus, or something. For those who are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I'm talking about this post Kamuo posted in his Patreon, and got eventually imported to our dear Kemono Party:

Draw your own conclusions guys, but this might be bad news for this game. I leave this information in your hands.
You are a bit late. :coffee:
This is the whole content of the Patreon post:

In my personal opinion the best case scenario would be if they hired someone to code, since the main reason they are doing VN to begin with is that they can't code. But we are talking about the person here who runs 2 separate Patreon accounts with the same overall worktime, so I wouldn't hold my breath.
However the pixel game is probably their attempt at learning to code... maybe? I know they worked with someone for the April's Fools game way back, where you are protecting a loli from zombies. And I didn't actually play the pixel game so...

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
There is no update. Kamuo just basically said that he "wanted a more involved game". Needs a programmer. And then teased a Sui "rework" which they will try to match for the rest of the game. So basically a whole bunch of nothing.

I honestly see no difference from the one in the game. Personally I'll just ignore his stuff from now until something actually happens to this game. But I feel like they will just milk old content at first anyways (like releasing only the Neu scene for the "first version", then going from there). This last bit is just my speculation though.

Buki

May 6, 2017
There is no update. Kamuo just basically said that he "wanted a more involved game". Needs a programmer. And then teased a Sui "rework" which they will try to match for the rest of the game. So basically a whole bunch of nothing.

I honestly see no difference from the one in the game. Personally I'll just ignore his stuff from now until something actually happens to this game. But I feel like they will just milk old content at first anyways (like releasing only the Neu scene for the "first version", then going from there). This last bit is just my speculation though.
I would say that the quality has dropped compared to the previous model. It seems he wants to reduce the quality to rivet a simpler game (in terms of art).

Jul 20, 2022
I would say that the quality has dropped compared to the previous model. It seems he wants to reduce the quality to rivet a simpler game (in terms of art).
I would like to think that's not the final version of the new model, because how you said looks really inferior to the previous one. If Kamuo doesn't want to milk the old content like the user above said, then he should concentrate in one single project, because if this keeps going, he would be working in two games at once: This re-made version of AGRSS and his pixel game art Reapers In My Room.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I would like to think that's not the final version of the new model, because how you said looks really inferior to the previous one. If Kamuo doesn't want to milk the old content like the user above said, then he should concentrate in one single project, because if this keeps going, he would be working in two games at once: This re-made version of AGRSS and his pixel game art Reapers In My Room.
The pixel game is just there because he is trying to learn to program a game

Reactions: Acesheep132
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes