VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Sep 20, 2018
The game is abadom??
this is taken from his Patreon in september:
It's been a while since I last talked about Agrss. I've been thinking about how exactly I want to make the game, and now I think I'm finally on track to start making it.

It's essentially gonna be the same in the context that it's still just a narrative, but the presentation is gonna be a bit different.
My main gripe with how it's done before is the limitation of a vn format. A specific example is the parts in the vn where you can click on a reaper to talk to them. I'll be replacing that by being able to walk around sideways like in crimr.
There's likely gonna be changes with the story and all the art are most likely gonna be replaced, with the exception of the chibis.

You might question why it has taken so long when the game isn't gonna be much different in the end. Honestly, a lot of my time was spent thinking what exactly irks me about the current state of the game and how I actually want to make it.
I thought about adding more gameplay to it like some kind of combat, but ultimately the story doesn't work for something like that.
This is influenced by me wanting to do more involved games rather than a narrative, but in the end I still need to finish this project first before I can do something like that with the reapers since Agrss will still serve as an introduction to them.

It's still gonna be a while before a first build would actually be available as I still need to find a programmer to work with me on this.
In the meanwhile, I'll be posting art I do for it so you can have a sense of progress.

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I've been collecting Kamuo's works here and for some reason I can't find a few scenes from the game AGRSS-0.1.7. I'm interested in the scenes of LafiRafiBJ, MykkaNurse and SuiBJ. Links to gifs are easy to find on kemono.party. But there is no video. Here is a picture showing my problem. Where is this patreon post?

If anyone needs it, I will gladly share what I collect. But first I need to finish it.

Kemono:

AGRSS Gifs: Google Drive

AGRSS Videos: NeuTJ - Google Drive

LafiRafiBJ, MykkaNurse and SuiBJ - ?

View attachment 1938010
Are these all the sex scenes in the entire game?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Kamuo says they are going back on the decision of putting in more gameplay and instead continue in Ren'py where they left off. They will try to add Pari and Deca lewd in the game next then redo previous art they didn't like.
The post itself is quite long, but this is the tldr. Personally I don't think they have done much work on the game besides the few redraws they posted during this 1 year break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raiden Shogun

Aug 28, 2021
Kamuo says they are going back on the decision of putting in more gameplay and instead continue in Ren'py where they left off. They will try to add Pari and Deca lewd in the game next then redo previous art they didn't like.
The post itself is quite long, but this is the tldr. Personally I don't think they have done much work on the game besides the few redraws they posted during this 1 year break.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He definitely bit off way more than he can chew with this imo. Because of having so many characters and so many twisting paths once you make a decision on a girl I don't think it'll ever be fully finished or if it is it'll end very abruptly and not be satisfying. Hope I'm wrong because I love his work and want him to keep doing things like this, but it just seems like an impossible task for him to pull off without burning himself out.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes