VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

RedHunter

Jan 2, 2019
Isn't this the cutest game or what, when a lewd game makes you stick to it even without showing lewd(at least for a long time) you know it's good.

Too bad I'm not a fan of starting the game all over again only to see new scenes, it should be you could see everything in one playthrough Imo, also because there is a lot of text here.

Don't know why he's redoing the art, from the few stuff I've seen tbh I liked the old style more, more cute and funny instead of the more realistic new one.

Still, hope to see updates soon.
I'll try his others games for sure.

Reactions: Heavenlet

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Don't know why he's redoing the art, from the few stuff I've seen tbh I liked the old style more, more cute and funny instead of the more realistic new one.
That the fault of Patreon vague interpretation of what they consider as underage content on their platform. So he is playing it safe by doing that even though other may hate it.

Sep 20, 2018
sounds like Kamuo is gonna switch back to games and take a break from the animations, last animation was Ankha. sounds like kamuo is gonna work on games for a bit. but i cant remember if its just kamuo or if theres a group.
it looks fine to me tbh but what do i know? :ROFLMAO:
some artists have a problem with its good but i don't like it

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, pretty sure this game will soon be listed as "Abandoned". Which sucks, because it WAS good.
Yeah he dropped this game pretty much and started focusing on crap pixel game. I grew up with pixel games I don't want to see the shit now that was good back in the day but now it's total shit with today's graphics! 80's style graphics being the norm now what a damn nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: Before I Forget

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah he dropped this game pretty much and started focusing on crap pixel game. I grew up with pixel games I don't want to see the shit now that was good back in the day but now it's total shit with today's graphics! 80's style graphics being the norm now what a damn nightmare.
Now he is basically saying that the pixel game is too much work for something that "people only play once".

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
Reading through some patreon posts. "I know I can't be too much of a perfectionist, but for me if I'm not happy with what I'm releasing, I feel like I'm just doing it for the sake of giving you guys content for money." This game was last updated almost 2 years ago? Nice.

Also mentioned the "only play once" thing and other stuff about more involved gameplay. Don't know what he's expecting to churn out. He probably should make an auto-clicker game then. Has player interaction (albeit a script) and lewds :KEK:

Reactions: Shack8298

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Now he is basically saying that the pixel game is too much work for something that "people only play once".
"I know I can't be too much of a perfectionist, but for me if I'm not happy with what I'm releasing, I feel like I'm just doing it for the sake of giving you guys content for money."
I took her this long to realize that her core audience has a standard for the quality she originally put out. Not this pixel art we seeing being oversaturated within the indie space. Any other sane dev who look at their project and will realize sooner that it either; not fun or something they see their audience interacting once. Kamuo just do things within the fly without thinking about it long term.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I took her this long to realize that her core audience has a standard for the quality she originally put out. Not this pixel art we seeing being oversaturated within the indie space. Any other sane dev who look at their project and will realize sooner that it either; not fun or something they see their audience interacting once. Kamuo just do things within the fly without thinking about it long term.
Then you should be a paying patron and say you don't want them when Kamuo asked if people wanted a pixel game.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Then you should be a paying patron and say you don't want them when Kamuo asked if people wanted a pixel game.
She should be focusing on her main Patreon page and let her gaming page pause for now. To learn how the new game engine work fully for future projects. I shouldn't need to pay her for Kamuo to realize that people are generous to wait for better gaming content. Instead of being given lackluster content for the sake of putting out content for that month.

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
Thank you for uploading the latest update for this game. Damn, everything was becoming interesting with the twins' route.

So... It's been two years since the last official update, and beyond a few drawnings, sketches, ideas in the air, and some empty promises, we haven't recieved a new update yet. I'm surprised this game hasn't been labeled as abandoned yet, but I suppose the reason is because the developer is still interested in continuing the game and there are still interest by the audience too.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes