Collection Video Arhoangel Collection [2022-12-21] [Arhoangel]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

th0du0

Jul 28, 2020
As much as I loved his stuff, it's a tad weird he never really got much better at animating or tried anything new. His stuff was fairly stale and repetitive, in my honest opinion. Better, more invested animators have come up since he started. No flak against him, though - it was pretty clear he was just doing this as a hobby.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I can understand being burned out. Why though is he deleting 4+ years of his worked from the people who supported him that long? The only things that does is added more legitimacy for why "pirate sites" need to existed. If you can't obtain that content in a honest way how else are you gonna get it?

Glorious Poem

Sep 21, 2018
Thank you for sharing. I'll miss him. Arhoangel is also a popular 3D creator of the loop in Chinese.

Next month I’ll also be sharing the complete archive of Arhoangel reorganized on some Chinese language sites. In four years, Arhoangel’s own archive has actually missed something... Maybe I can't share on this site, because the sharing method in China: Baidu Cloud can't be used abroad.
But I’ll try to divert it to a MEGA or Google Cloud.:)

So maybe that’s the upside of internet piracy?

Last edited:

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
Sad to see him go. Some of my all time favorite animations are made by him. I hope his next gig works out whatever it is.

Thanks everyone for sharing files and maintaining this thread.

Reactions: Frances J3

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, sad to see him go, really wanted to see some videos with these models

Reactions: Frances J3
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes