zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok when you first enter the door there is a torch then if you head right. then go down right theres a torch that way then head up after the bottem torch. that should be the arrow room there is on there take arrow's ner entrens, then there is the bottem left torch.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Would be real nice if Eclipse Works came back and made a new third game with both Flan (Ariadne) and Rena (Magica) as main protagonists

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
This is an alpha (basic) mod I made in an hour that adds the following:

Mod Features: (Not balanced)
(Think of this mod as an ingame gold farm cheat that is somehow more immersive than simply editing the save file to get infinite gold).

- Exhibitionist from the start of the game. (Can go naked from early gameplay by going to inventory clothes then remove clothes).
- One quick way to get the bunny outfit is to open a newly placed chest outside the PUB.

- Mini Prostitution to all Adult NON-Event Male NPCs with four options (Reuse of Existing CG)
(Oral / Breast Milking / Vaginal / Vaginal Hypnosis with a gangbang) [You get 50 gold +1 Karma, 50 gold +1 Karma, 200 gold +5 Karma, 500 gold +10 karma respectively]
Note: The prostitution event can be edited in the common event #301 (it is unified to all Adult Male Non-event NPCs).

- Added a new way to exit jail by having a guard gangbang (when captured).
- Added an option to fight the guard or pay with your body when you enter a city naked.

- Added a new way to earn jail gold (when you are a full-time prisoner in Mercator Prison).
- Added a gangbang option in all punishment rooms of Mercator Prison (just a repeatable side event for gold, no further events).

Installation:
Overwrite the Data folder of the game. [Make Backup if you want]

Probably no further development or changes to this mod.
Feel free to edit anything to your liking.

Credits:
The mod idea execution was taken from Skyrim Prostitution mods (mainly Sexlab Working Girls mod on Loverslab).
Special thanks to Eclipse works for creating this amazing game.

Note: Please feel free to delete this mod or post if it violates any forum rules. I apologize in advance if it does.

Last edited:

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
V2.0 Update (V1 Link - not needed):

Installation:
Simply Overwrite Data and Graphics Folders)

Change-log:

> Capital City Markid:
- Added Tentacle (worm) chest top right of the map. [To get breastmilk debuff]
- Added Stripped Swimsuit as a BUY option in the clothes shop.

> Trade City Sandra:
- Added Tentacle (worm) chest on the left of the back alley Doctor home (so you get worm breastmilk debuff and ask doctor to treat it for CG event). And also added chest on the Entrace of the City.
- Added a new Event "Cumdump toilet service" (door in the first floor) in the Back Alley Pub [which is found on TOP RIGHT of map, can reach it from TOP LEFT of map].
- Added New "Gangbang Show Service" event (as a NEW 3rd floor in the Back Alley Pub)
- Added a chest to get the dancer outfit on the same floor you perfrome the dance.

> Mercator Prison:
- Reworked the gangbang to be more than one event (a bit more sever).

> Coldia Prison:
- Added Coldia prison public Cumdump Gangbang service room.

> Edited the gangbang CG arts to show Fran face and not be covered (as an alternative version).
Credits to ("impresso") for posting the Uncensored CG version of the Pictures.

JohnnyJaksho

Nov 11, 2021
V2.0 Update (V1 Link - not needed):

Installation:
Simply Overwrite Data and Graphics Folders)

Change-log:

> Capital City Markid:
- Added Tentacle (worm) chest top right of the map. [To get breastmilk debuff]
- Added Stripped Swimsuit as a BUY option in the clothes shop.

> Trade City Sandra:
- Added Tentacle (worm) chest on the left of the back alley Doctor home (so you get worm breastmilk debuff and ask doctor to treat it for CG event). And also added chest on the Entrace of the City.
- Added a new Event "Cumdump toilet service" (door in the first floor) in the Back Alley Pub [which is found on TOP RIGHT of map, can reach it from TOP LEFT of map].
- Added New "Gangbang Show Service" event (as a NEW 3rd floor in the Back Alley Pub)
- Added a chest to get the dancer outfit on the same floor you perfrome the dance.

> Mercator Prison:
- Reworked the gangbang to be more than one event (a bit more sever).

> Coldia Prison:
- Added Coldia prison public Cumdump Gangbang service room.

> Edited the gangbang CG arts to show Fran face and not be covered (as an alternative version).
Credits to ("impresso") for posting the Uncensored CG version of the Pictures.
is the Mercator prison part of the original game or is it extra content to this mod? I tried out the mod just after the first major boss so I just wanna make sure if I just messed up the original progression of the game or not

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
Mercator prison is part of original game and have it own plot. (You can see walk-through on how to get into it, I did add a dummy 2-way portal to it in the jail cell that you get sent too if you got cough naked or after stealing)

is the Mercator prison part of the original game or is it extra content to this mod? I tried out the mod just after the first major boss so I just wanna make sure if I just messed up the original progression of the game or not

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
ah nice, I had to deactivate one of the 4 torches to make the ice area into a lava area

onore

Feb 15, 2020
This was my first rpgm game and I still consider it one of the the goats. Maybe one day eclipse works will come back but it's highly unlikely at this point.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How to remove boulders? What quest and which one please
in the second city sandra, one has to visit the museum in which a quest is given about ancient civilization, if u do that quest u should find the item needed to move boulders in chest in same area

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here:
Ariadne_Batt_Pic.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A very stupid question: how do you put the uncen pics back to rgss3a archive?
Also really noice work on this! I re-play this game every year, because it brings me tons of joy, and I'll be happy to play it again without censorship, thanks to you (^_^)

Reactions: impresso

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
A very stupid question: how do you put the uncen pics back to rgss3a archive?
Also really noice work on this! I re-play this game every year, because it brings me tons of joy, and I'll be happy to play it again without censorship, thanks to you (^_^)
Glad you liked it.
As far as I remember, the rgss3a archive can be extracted and deleted, then just replace the pictures and that's it. The game should work, no need to pack it back up.
Or in general download the compressed version, there rgss3a is already unpacked and deleted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Redboi8
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes