mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
I am stuck at the barbatos quest the walktrough says to get to the 3rd shelf from the right but thers nothing for me. I have the ring , i spoek with someone in the pub and he said that the guy was somewhere in the mines but i cant find him any help

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I am stuck at the barbatos quest the walktrough says to get to the 3rd shelf from the right but thers nothing for me. I have the ring , i spoek with someone in the pub and he said that the guy was somewhere in the mines but i cant find him any help
check the monastery

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i killed the boss in that tower already but i did not see any flames item added
after Fran defeats the boss, she automatically draws a bit of the flame, the item name is "wind torch", there r 2 bosses in the tower, here where the one is found : (if u have the item in the inventory and still can't get through that door, try talking with the fortune teller in Sandra town)

GodOfWibuzz

Jul 14, 2023
after Fran defeats the boss, she automatically draws a bit of the flame, the item name is "wind torch", there r 2 bosses in the tower, here where the one is found : (if u have the item in the inventory and still can't get through that door, try talking with the fortune teller in Sandra town)
oh i found it, tks u, can't believe it tooks days to find out :(

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
One of the games that is made with love :) when there is a good story, good costumes, slow and coherent corruption. Nothing rushed.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
How can I meet the vendor? and how can I defeat the archeoworm? sorry too many questions:)
check the street venders in markid and the archeoworm is end-game fight, leave it until u think yer character became too strong and obtained many accessories

Kontrak

Dec 25, 2022
check the street venders in markid and the archeoworm is end-game fight, leave it until u think yer character became too strong and obtained many accessories
which trader? I always check and don't find any sake. So how do you find the magic sword in quest number 5? I feel trapped because the story doesn't continue :(
1000048729.jpg

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
which trader? I always check and don't find any sake. So how do you find the magic sword in quest number 5? I feel trapped because the story doesn't continue :(
View attachment 3785651
the quests are side content, the story progression is tied to collecting the sacred flames only, the saki is named markid liquor, u will have to explore the game and read the texts ...

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes