Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Glad you liked it.
As far as I remember, the rgss3a archive can be extracted and deleted, then just replace the pictures and that's it. The game should work, no need to pack it back up.
Or in general download the compressed version, there rgss3a is already unpacked and deleted.
Ahh so simple! It works! Thank you again mate!^^

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Oh, I forgot all about this game. I remember giving up because I found out there was no way to walk around naked except for a feature that you couldn't get legitimately. I tried to put the "go naked" item into the inventory with a save editor, but couldn't find it. The fact the dev made it but kept it to himself was such a bummer that I just quit playing...

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Oh, I forgot all about this game. I remember giving up because I found out there was no way to walk around naked except for a feature that you couldn't get legitimately. I tried to put the "go naked" item into the inventory with a save editor, but couldn't find it. The fact the dev made it but kept it to himself was such a bummer that I just quit playing...
i don't think the devs completed everything they wanted for the game, there are items and areas in the game that exist yet have no use/meaning.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
i don't think the devs completed everything they wanted for the game, there are items and areas in the game that exist yet have no use/meaning.
Yeah, sadly makes sense.

And I hope I didn't make anyone think I was calling the game bad. I had fun with what I did. But the fact there was an actual option to go naked that the dev was keeping from us was just such bummer, it took the wind out of my sails and I never really came back to this game.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Yeah, sadly makes sense.

And I hope I didn't make anyone think I was calling the game bad. I had fun with what I did. But the fact there was an actual option to go naked that the dev was keeping from us was just such bummer, it took the wind out of my sails and I never really came back to this game.
Well, it's a big loss, mate. The game is really good, like GOOOOD. Give it another chance ;)

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I want to let anyone know the Uncensored (No-Pubes): version still is not uncensored, you will still need to download the decensored patch and copy over the files pictures and battlers in the game's folder and overwrite. Have no idea why the links that say uncensored are still censored, but I believe it has no pubes. My guess is the pubes patch adds pubes to the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the no pubes is using the trimmed pubes version, this is false advertising it's not no pubes, as she has trimmed in the game I just tested out.

Last edited:

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
I`ve just made an uncensored version. If anyone else needs it, an archive with a "Pictures" folder is here:
Ariadne_Batt_Pic.rar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Спасибо :illuminati: я был удивлён , что в этой игре присутствует анимация разрушения бочек .о. обычно в RPGM такого не бывает

Reactions: waffel

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Weird... my review was deleted because I recommended the 3d pack on second playthrough. That wasn't even the main point of the review, just a side thing. Bruh this place has more rules than entire countries.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Weird... my review was deleted because I recommended the 3d pack on second playthrough. That wasn't even the main point of the review, just a side thing. Bruh this place has more rules than entire countries.
i actually prefer not to play the 3d pack, as some1 who liked the game a lot, i don't want to alter that memory with another artwork, though i assume your intention was positive for the player but i can't view it same way for the game, yet that doesn't actually matter anymore since the devs had quitted this "work" (no offense intended, it's only matter of perspective).

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Probably deleted for some even dumber reason, I don't think it was for the 3D pack.

I hope you learned a lesson and won't waste time on reviewing again.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes