Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
thank you, but I still don't understand quest number 27, how do I get burning residue?. Then where can I get clothes to enter the arena? It seems like I only have 12 shirts and they can't get me into the arena
let the blonde alchemist fail transmutation enough times to collect 3 ashes, fran needs to be wearing the assassin clothes to enter the arena which can be bought in junk shop of the lawless city endoll

Kontrak

Dec 25, 2022
let the blonde alchemist fail transmutation enough times to collect 3 ashes, fran needs to be wearing the assassin clothes to enter the arena which can be bought in junk shop of the lawless city endoll
how to make it fail to transmute?

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
yes, what he said.

jump back to first town, get 2 or 3 dozen cheap underwear, jump back, save game, have them panties transmuted until fail (not fail: they'll be turned into consumables worth more on average than you paid for the panties). If game fails to fail, reload. repeat.

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then, if some mod accidentally reads this: award some medal or badge or some such to Phantombeast, will you? They deserve it.
------------

huh? is f95zone located in some strange timezone or sth? "posted/last edited IN soso-minutes"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
yes, what he said.

jump back to first town, get 2 or 3 dozen cheap underwear, jump back, save game, have them panties transmuted until fail (not fail: they'll be turned into consumables worth more on average than you paid for the panties). If game fails to fail, reload. repeat.

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then, if some mod accidentally reads this: award some medal or badge or some such to Phantombeast, will you? They deserve it.
------------

huh? is f95zone located in some strange timezone or sth? "posted/last edited IN soso-minutes"?
agreed! finding things out oneself is definitely more exciting, though i understand each one has their own circumstances

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes