4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

CoreNoise

Dec 17, 2019
Female protag, incest, futa and not a full submissive MC + all the girls a hot as hell. I m going to keep an eye on this one and hope it will not be dropped.

Good luck on this dev

Reactions: Romenjack

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The preview images show a futa scene, but from what I played there was none. Not sure if it is choice related, but there was barely any choices at all (I think there was one?), and it didn't even seem to matter (unless bestiality is going to be a future tag).

Anyways, this game just jumps right into it from the start. No real build up, just right away at the start you're already having lesbian sex with your sister. It happens several times as well throughout this update, even claiming her as your personal fucktoy. No hold ups on it or "we can't do this, we are related!" stuff, just right into it like it's perfectly normal.

Everything is forced by the way, no choices to avoid anything. And it's a supernatural story, guessing some sort of mind control? Sorry, I'll have to replay that to figure out as I probably missed it (or forgot that part as I was typing this lol).

Either way, probably not my cup of tea, but still, best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)
Did you play it with your eyes closed?

Yes, there's a futa scene. There are three choices currently. And yes it's a magic mind control/transformation story (assuming spells like "bimbofication" are used).

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did you play it with your eyes closed?

Yes, there's a futa scene. There are three choices currently. And yes it's a magic mind control/transformation story (assuming spells like "bimbofication" are used).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Added spoiler. My bad.

Last edited:

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Yeah, I forgot. It was a dream/fantasizing scene, not an actual scene. They were masturbating and imagined it. I mostly skip through dream sex stuff cause it doesn't matter. So that's why I forgot about it.

And as for choices, I meant more on the lines of choices that will affect things. Yes there is three. One, is who to fantasize about fucking while you masturbate in a bath (thus you fantasize about being a futa). Second choice is if you find the idea of your sister being fucked by a dog hot or not. And lastly, is whether to use a butt plug or not on your sister.

These are flavor choices, unless like I said, bestiality is going to be a later tag for the dog choice.

And okay, yeah it was about magic. Sorry about that, I was tired last night and was trying different games and just blurred it all together lol. I remember about her friend wanting to bimbo-fy her sister and such. But thanks for confirming that for me.

you could put a spoiler tag into your message
i mean i don´t care since i already played it, but for others you are probably taking some of the fun away since you are counting the choices and what not

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Small intro

But enjoyable for what it is

Nice female models

incest and female protag quite fun

Will keep a eye on this

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
The renders and scenes are great, but the storytelling is flat out garbage.

Oh hey, hot sisters who just happen to be hot for each other!

Oh hey, this story has magic in it!

Oh hey, we've already used magic before dropping it on the reader!

I get it, this is something short to get your feet wet in the VN-making community, but at least take the time to establish the world you're building. Like:

This is Ariana. She has a sister and a mom. She thinks they are hot and wants to get nasty with them.

This is Felicia, Ariana's friend. She has a book of magic (crazy, right?), and after they figured out how to use it, cast a charm spell on MJ. Let the whacky lesbo-incest commence!

Slap that on 2 or 3 renders before you just jump into the sexy narrative. I know at the end of the day we're here for smut, but some of us do appreciate how you establish the story for the smut.

Good luck.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

I get it, this is something short to get your feet wet in the VN-making community, but at least take the time to establish the world you're building. Like:

This is Ariana. She has a sister and a mom. She thinks they are hot and wants to get nasty with them.

This is Felicia, Ariana's friend. She has a book of magic (crazy, right?), and after they figured out how to use it, cast a charm spell on MJ. Let the whacky lesbo-incest commence!

Slap that on 2 or 3 renders before you just jump into the sexy narrative. I know at the end of the day we're here for smut, but some of us do appreciate how you establish the story for the smut.

Good luck.
I'll never understand why some people want so much that developers make games similar to each other even in small things. What's wrong with being original and start game differently? The characters and plot was eventually introduced, you even remember all names, so why add anything?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Good luck.
Pretext like that is not necessary as long as the story works its way around to introducing the characters and explaining things in a timely manner. Not everything needs to be immediately spelled out before it starts. If every story, film, anime, etc started the way you outlined then things would be boring as fuck. This is obviously not a get to know the family and slowly corrupt/court them kind of deal, and thats fine as long as the writing and pacing isnt all over the place.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Textbox definitely gets in the way tho.

1685299876802.png 1685299929065.png

and no i do not want to spam 'H' to see what is there. that shit is annoying.

Reactions: DSTORQUE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh WOW, the ladies in this one are VERY nice :love:

I love me a good lesbian + incest game, and there's futa as well and planned pregnancy?! I'm definitely putting this one on the watchlist and after another update or two will give it a try. (y)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes