4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Not sure if I am understanding your question, but the MC will be a futa later in the game. Though how much of it will be optional 'might' be a lot. What I will probably do is when the time actually come I will put a poll on my patreon and see what they really want and go with that. If most of them want it then I probably won't make it optional, if most want it to be optional then I will make some of it optional. But it has to be in there for story and progression reasons.
Making 2 versions of every scene is a great way to burn yourself out. I say make the futa game you want to. There are a billion other vanilla games for people to play. Make this one great!

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
i would play the game if would be a female protagonist lesbian but the unavoidable futa is an huge red flag that i will never touch and many others like me
I am sorry to hear that but that is what this game is. I am not here to become rich I am here to make a fun game that I would enjoy playing that i feel are not being made otherwise. I will gladly take feedback and criticism but I am not going to fundamentally change my game or story.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I am sorry to hear that but that is what this game is. I am not here to become rich I am here to make a fun game that I would enjoy playing that i feel are not being made otherwise. I will gladly take feedback and criticism but I am not going to fundamentally change my game or story.
i'm not saying that you should change your story, just make it avoidable will give players more choices to play the game how they want

Jun 6, 2022
Well nost of those people already won't play it just because it's a female lesbian game. So I am only concerned about what the people playing and my patreons want.
lesbian and futa are different things so if futa is not optional this is "technically" not a "lesbian game".

anyway if futa is not optional, it's not for me, good luck dev.

Last edited:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
i'm not saying that you should change your story, just make it avoidable will give players more choices to play the game how they want
To make it completely avoidable would change both the story and the game. I am for making parts of it available but again that would be up to my patreons and people already playing the game.

Reactions: sanji700
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes