4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I like it! Incest, futa incest, lesbian incest, all things this site needs more of! Could use some work on the spelling, though.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
why the fuck does a futa tagged game have ppl complaining about futa ?
also is the mc dominant or submissive (asking because of fem dom tag)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
why the fuck does a futa tagged game have ppl complaining about futa ?
also is the mc dominant or submissive (asking because of fem dom tag)
I wouldn't be that surprised on this one, finally a lesbian incest game with good looking models, that's extremely rare you know. Futa ain't my thing but I still clicked hoping it was optional because of the good looking models combined with the lesbian incest. Be happy that the question won't be asked that often after the first rush of people like me got their answer.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
I dont know why, but i really love this! On the other hand, the demo from your other game was not good, for me at least. So i hope this one will be a little meatier than you planned. Keep up the good work (on this one ;)

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
@Romenjack Great start so far. Not the hugest fan of Futa content but I really like the rest! Is there a chance for BDSM mistress/slave play in the future? Anyway, I really liked it, have to check you out on Patreon.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
@Romenjack Great start so far. Not the hugest fan of Futa content but I really like the rest! Is there a chance for BDSM mistress/slave play in the future? Anyway, I really liked it, have to check you out on Patreon.
There is but it won't be a huge thing. More like just some optional side content.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone. New update.

It was actually supposed to be done Saturday night and that is why I don't announce my deadlines.

It will probably be a while before I am able to update this game again as I am going to be shifting my focus on other games, so expect the next update in about 2 to 4 months.

Hope you enjoy.

pc:

mac:

Changelog:

150+ renders

mostly sex scenes

added a translucency slider on the text box as well as a way to adjust the font.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Well nost of those people already won't play it just because it's a female lesbian game. So I am only concerned about what the people playing and my patreons want.
pretty sure that's different demographics. lesbian MC games are the ones i'm looking for most, futa is one of the maybe four no-gos for me.

that being said: tell the story you wanna tell. i'm convinced that's the only way to make an actually good game, and i'd rather have no game to play than a bad one.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Romenjack Loading previous saves (and even current saves after you've quit the game and relaunched) shows this blank image:

screenshot0001.png

After clicking past it, all follow-up images are shown minimized, like so:

screenshot0002.png

Is there a fix ?
(I've already tried starting a new game, multiple times to no avail)

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Loading previous saves (and even current saves after you've quit the game and relaunched) shows this blank image:

View attachment 2726842

After clicking past it, all follow-up images are shown minimized, like so:

View attachment 2726843

Is there a fix ?
(I've already tried starting a new game, multiple times to no avail)
Same here. After loading and getting this bug it seems to disappear after a few slides or a change of scene. But it's back after each loading of a save.

Reactions: Logber
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes