4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I usually prefer lesbian mcs over futa stuff, but then again there are few really good/sexy futa games anyway, as most seem to be about a 1,60m girl with 15kg tits having a 80cm horsecock or some such bullshit, so I'm actually looking forward to the content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArianasPervertedDiary-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Romenjack Loading previous saves (and even current saves after you've quit the game and relaunched) shows this blank image:

View attachment 2726842

After clicking past it, all follow-up images are shown minimized, like so:

View attachment 2726843

Is there a fix ?
(I've already tried starting a new game, multiple times to no avail)
Well for the first one sadly that seems to just be something with Renpy. If you scroll back to the previous image and then click through like normal that usually fixes it.

the second one I don't know. I can't recreate that.

Reactions: belovedeggs

CoreNoise

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone. New update.

It was actually supposed to be done Saturday night and that is why I don't announce my deadlines.

It will probably be a while before I am able to update this game again as I am going to be shifting my focus on other games, so expect the next update in about 2 to 4 months.

Hope you enjoy.

pc:
Mega

mac:
Mega

Changelog:

150+ renders

mostly sex scenes

added a translucency slider on the text box as well as a way to adjust the font.
I love this game, and I'm really impatient to get to the Futa stuff. A little sad that it will take long before the next update but it still better than being dropped.
Good luck dev

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Well for the first one sadly that seems to just be something with Renpy. If you scroll back to the previous image and then click through like normal that usually fixes it.

the second one I don't know. I can't recreate that.
The problem is, on one save, the image is the very first image of the game, so no where to scroll back,
forgot to mention, there's also one save where it doesn't happen for some reason, where Ariana goes to the kitchen the next morning, so are you sure it's Renpy ?

The second problem is a follow-up result of the first btw (if you don't scroll back and continue normally)

Reactions: Garatempus2

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is shaping up to be really good, can't wait to see the mother "charmed".

Few questions, what version do you think futa will be appear (v.3/v.4/etc) and will there actually be beast content or is it just going to be dildo shapes?

Anyway, nice little update, great renders :love:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Few questions, what version do you think futa will be appear (v.3/v.4/etc) and will there actually be beast content or is it just going to be dildo shapes?
Some of that will depend on how quickly I can get through the next part of the story. So my guess would be around 0.4 but that's a very loose timeline.

And yes, there will be actual beastality if you have that activated.

HomeWorkFolder

Oct 13, 2022
1687834024884.png
When i tried to unzip the gofile link i immediately got a warning for malware i made sure to remove it from my pc but just be warned

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes