4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
me too, I have no idea what's going on, did MC brain wash her family or something? Cause theres absolutely no explination given
It's explained when speaking with the friend that they are testing out spells they found in a magical book. The game starts without telling you this, but if you stick with the game it is explained more in the following scenes.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
It's explained when speaking with the friend that they are testing out spells they found in a magical book. The game starts without telling you this, but if you stick with the game it is explained more in the following scenes.
thank you so much!! I wish that was at the begining.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
This is a great start!

I love that the story skips the discovery of the spellbook, I like that it is a mystery for the player to piece together while the characters can still use its powers without having to justify them as much.

The models are hot and there are plenty of sex scenes too. I'm not a huge fan of F/F and I wish the main character was futa, but I enjoyed the scenes nonetheless, I'm sure your audience will be pleased.

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
Nice!

What I mean is I wish the majority of the content was futa, but I feel like it will take a few update before Adriana gets a cock:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In short, I wish Adriana was already futa and didn't need to deal with it being a change. That's not the case and it is fine.

Don't let me change you. Write the story you enjoy writing at the pace you want and your audience will find you.

Reactions: Romenjack

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have a question.
Futa or trans? There's a big difference, you know.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Loving it. Out of curiousity, will the MC be able to give others the futa treatment at some point? Free use is every so much fun when the player is on both sides of the fence, and it'd be ever so much fun to see the wrong words "backfire" with somebody as sexually charged as her sister, for example. Not saying she needs to be the submissive, but it'd be keen to see her on the recieving end now and then.

About my only nitpick is how the story often says the player has been going at it for hours with several climaxes, but doesn't really seem to be the part. It's a bit more... aloof. One would figure she'd (the MC) be a gasping, panting, over sensitive wreck from all the action - and her sister much the same. The sheets would definately need to get changed out from a marathon session.

But to be fair, I'm an avid fan of giving as good as you got, haha.

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
I like the art style and love a good "Bible Black" archetype story, but I think starting the story at the point it starts at in v0.2 is a misstep that will leave your audience confused. I understand the desire to put a sexy scene early, and it is important to grab your audience's attention with a good hook, but without any preceding scenes with Ariana and MJ we have no frame of reference to their relationship and consequently no great gauge of the power of the spell cast on MJ. Early character building scenes are essential to the telling of a good story. I'm not saying that you need to write those scenes first, but I do hope that they are there in the final version. Keep up the good work. I think this game could become something really special.

Reactions: Romenjack

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Are we sure? Because every adult game I am looking at on steam has stepmothers and landladies.
Exhibit A: Sisterly Lust. There are LIs referred to as sisters within the game who have sex with MC and each other and their mother.
And Perveteer's other game, Tales from the unending void also has sibling sex (and aunt and cousin). But I don't own that game on steam so I don't know if those relationships has been changed there.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes