4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Finally a promising Lesbian game again. I love it. The story, the characters, the sex with her sister. I hope that the future futa content is something more avoidable and won't take over the rest of the game when it comes.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That's a fucking family, i love them. But with this kind of fast burning story, it will not last very long, we have almost done everything with the sister, we still need to find a dog tho! Then there is the same with the mom.
Later if the game start to add more and more girls it will become lame an annoying but for the moment those two sisters are pure fire, they drive me crazy !!
Don't forget the MC's best friend and her sister! They both need to be Umm.. introduced properly.

Reactions: bacienvu88

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
It's a great game but it would be better with animation and sounds in it please try

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Don't forget the MC's best friend and her sister! They both need to be Umm.. introduced properly.
That GIF in your signature makes me think it's from The Expanse. Lots of proto molecule involved in that scene.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That GIF in your signature makes me think it's from The Expanse. Lots of proto molecule involved in that scene.
It's from my absolute favorite game on this site. The Perfect Housewife. Dev is super cool, and hasn't missed a monthly update or weekly preview ever.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Looks very promising so far, just to be sure though I'd like to know if this will always at least have the option to go for a girls only (I'd count futa as that, personally) playthrough (no mandatory scenes with male npcs or beasts) :)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
There will be no males in this game
Thank you for the reply, looking forward to playing your game! The screenshots look very promising, the protagonist is very pretty but doesn't look generic, and I'm not sure if it's the level of detail or the physical features but the sister looks very intriguing, despite me usually disliking a "heavy" (relatively speaking ofc) use of makeup.

Reactions: femanon

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Alright, pretty fun little game so far, not really anything I disliked about it. There are some typos here and there (though mostly at the beginning) but personally I don't really mind. Can't say too much about the story yet, but since it doesn't exactly take itself serious I don't have high expectations the game would have to meet to make me feel positive about it. The characters and visuals are what I'd call the best aspect so far. My favorite so far has been Felicia's sister, followed by Darcia and MJ. Would certainly like to see player decisions matter at some point, but it isn't a must. While the mom doesn't interest me too much & I would prefer being able to not go down that route and instead focus on other characters it also wouldn't make me drop the game by any means. Looking forward to what's coming next :)

Reactions: Romenjack

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
anyone want to recommend any games like this? I'm looking for a lesbian female protagonist with lots of g/g incest stuff.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes