4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
by the way, isn't it kind of weird that after casting the spell on the mother, the sister stops wanting to do things with the mc? since she told her sister that she was going to play with her whenever she wanted, that is an order that is not kept but the one about not having sex with men is kept so it doesn't make total sense to me.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I think this game should be the priority. No offense to the other one, but this is lightning in a bottle. I have no idea why it works so well, but it does, and I just want more more more.

Def need to do more spell checking though, that seems to be a blind spot.
I tend to agree but I also have to consider my biases. I have no interest in the parody tag, fan art and cosplay in general. I much prefer original work. That being said, I know full well that this opinion is not shared by that many persons. I would much rather let someone else that can be into both style of story tell their point of view.

That does not mean I can't appreciates the creative work going into those endeavors. From a technical point of view I could compare the two, but I rather not. With that disclamer, of course I would prefer to see Ariana's perverted diary take the priority even if I am not sure if in the grand scheme of things it is the right one.

Reactions: belovedeggs
Sep 16, 2023
I think this game should be the priority. No offense to the other one, but this is lightning in a bottle. I have no idea why it works so well, but it does, and I just want more more more.

Def need to do more spell checking though, that seems to be a blind spot.
I tend to agree but I also have to consider my biases. I have no interest in the parody tag, fan art and cosplay in general. I much prefer original work. That being said, I know full well that this opinion is not shared by that many persons. I would much rather let someone else that can be into both style of story tell their point of view.

That does not mean I can't appreciates the creative work going into those endeavors. From a technical point of view I could compare the two, but I rather not. With that disclamer, of course I would prefer to see Ariana's perverted diary take the priority even if I am not sure if in the grand scheme of things it is the right one.
You do realise author is doing this game for free, and earns nothing from it. On other hand things he is publishing on Patreon give him some income. Seriously, stop being so entitled on pirate forum.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You do realise author is doing this game for free, and earns nothing from it. On other hand things he is publishing on Patreon give him some income. Seriously, stop being so entitled on pirate forum.
I know. That is why I state my biases and say that my opinion is not the right one for the author. I would prefer to see this game monetized and be developed more seriously, but just by seeing how much people can be in fan products they are making the right call. I also understand that they do not monetize this game because the other take priority and they can't commit to this one in a serious way. I will happily play APD when an update will be available and be thankfull for it. I understand their priority. I am merely stating that there is also a market for this game and that I appreciate the work they are willing to put in it.

Sep 16, 2023
I know. That is why I state my biases and say that my opinion is not the right one for the author. I would prefer to see this game monetized and be developed more seriously, but just by seeing how much people can be in fan products they are making the right call. I also understand that they do not monetize this game because the other take priority and they can't commit to this one in a serious way. I will happily play APD when an update will be available and be thankfull for it. I understand their priority. I am merely stating that there is also a market for this game and that I appreciate the work they are willing to put in it.
This game contains full blown incest. Not something you can offer on Patreon.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This game contains full blown incest. Not something you can offer on Patreon.
You havent heard of Landlady and flatmate? :p Seriously, it is fine not everything needs to be for everyone. There is also Subscribestar for those that don't like Patreon. Witch I don't actually know if it would be worth maintaining in addition to Patreon even for a Patreon friendlly game. But that is a derailling of the conversation witch should be kept on APD so I'll finaly go play the update. (after supper)

Sep 16, 2023
You havent heard of Landlady and flatmate?
For whatever reason, author doesn't want to earn from this game and publishes it here for free. Patreon account and accoutn here are different, in strict compliance with Patreon ToS. Whoever wants to show some monetary support, there is a way.
But that is a derailling of the conversation witch should be kept on APD
This is literally discussion about the game. (Why the game itself is not published on Patreon).

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This is literally discussion about the game. (Why the game itself is not published on Patreon).
You are misquoting me here, Either because you read too fast or because English is not my first language and I wasn't expressing myself clearly enough and I was a bit in my head. When I talk about derailing the subject, I talk about Patreon friendly games also being on Subscribestar. Witch is something I brought up myself and talking about that would be derailing the subject. Not talking about APD not being on Patreon. For me not being clear enough, I apologise.

To stay on the subject of this game not being on Patreon I think there is multiple reasons. First the freedom of doing whatever they want. Not having to be accountable for more than one project at a time. At some point if Subjugation league take of and attract massive patronage, they might have to put APD on hold or can it to liberate some time.

The fact that people talk about this project and are eager to see more is only a big plus here. Of course in the time we have only seen one update for SL (Subjugation League) here, we have seen three for APD so people will be more aware of the later. The Fan's priority might shift with time as we see more of SL though. It something I wish for the dev as it is currently their main project.

Reactions: PenisBonusPaxInDomi
Sep 16, 2023
Not talking about APD not being on Patreon
Sorry, it's my bad, and I have to apologise, since I misunderstood you.

To stay on the subject of this game not being on Patreon I think there is multiple reasons.
Well, I was trying to summarise what dev wrote here (user Romenjack). Maybe you already saw those messages. I would also prefer if he focused on this game (all three main girls are excellently done), but for what it's worth, dev clearly stated this is a side project. Anyway, I am really happy he is willing to offer it here for free.

Last edited:

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
Wait so the dev has two games.
one of them is 4.8/5 other one is like 2/5
the dev decides to put the 4.8 game on the back burner and instead focus on the 2/5
Is he trying to speed run out of business?
lol does he not like money?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes