4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Wdym?? Can we both agree futa is a woman with a cock? And if this woman fucks another woman with said cock, what do you call that then if not lesbian? Logic is strong with this one.... :FacePalm:
Sure, i don't really care. But some people do, so i rather specify that there is futa content for those that don't like it.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
That's really sad, Game Developers should know that not everyone likes Futa/Trans Content. At the beginning of the Game it should have the option if these characters are either Female or Futa, making two versions of their scenes.
That's quite a bit of extra work tho, this isn't supposed to be some extra complex game from what i understand. Not to mentions futa is shown literally first screen.

Reactions: Axel34

saint_17

May 20, 2022
Wdym?? Can we both agree futa is a woman with a cock? And if this woman fucks another woman with said cock, what do you call that then if not lesbian? Logic is strong with this one.... :FacePalm:
It's called Lessbian....*Ba Dum Tss*
U know cuz she has male genital so it's kinda make her less lesbian.... Nvm don't mind me I'm just passing...

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's called Lessbian....*Ba Dum Tss*
U know cuz she has male genital so it's kinda make her less lesbian.... Nvm don't mind me I'm just passing...
I presume *Tss* is for the cymbal :D
I agree with you. Also, some men don't like to see a penis in such games, except if it's a cute female penis.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Is anyone else Not getting the new content? I tried downloading the v4 a few times and when I loaded my save from the end of v3 or started a new game, it was ending at the end of v3.

I compared the files in the compressed archive and the game folder. TIn the compressed archive, at least the one I got from Mega from here, had a file named Chaper3 with no file extension that seemed it was meant to be the updated .rpy file. I had to delete the old Chapter3.rpy file from my game folder and rename the extensionless file Chapter3.rpy in order to get the new content.

Also, found a typo while on the phone with Felicia "...the spell wares off..."? Pretty sure that's supposed to be "wears off"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Is anyone else Not getting the new content? I tried downloading the v4 a few times and when I loaded my save from the end of v3 or started a new game, it was ending at the end of v3.
I am actually very surprised you are the first person to notice this. You are right, I was doing a final spell check before I built the game files and forgot to change the file back to a .rpy

so not sure how the best way to go about fixing this but here is the fixed file

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
That's really sad, Game Developers should know that not everyone likes Futa/Trans Content. At the beginning of the Game it should have the option if these characters are either Female or Futa, making two versions of their scenes.
If you try to make a game for everyone you will end up making a game for no one.

As such i am not making a game for everyone or even most everyone. I am making a game that I enjoy making and then taking feedback on how I can improve the experience for the people who already enjoy the type of game I am making.

Also making two versions of every sceen will more than dubble the amount of work. And as they say, somethings got to give and in that case quality will be the first to go. Not to mention increase the chance of burnout down the line.

Not to mention I am working on this as a side project to sharpen my skills while I wait for our coder to finish building the foundation in our main game.

Follow us on patreon for updates on that btw.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArianasPervertedDiary-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont mind futa or even the lack of choice who we seduce/control at this moment. gotta admit this update made me worry a little. only thing that will bug me is if someone else gets power. also Ariana is to trusting with the information regarding the book and magic and stuff. just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
i dont mind futa or even the lack of choice who we seduce/control at this moment. gotta admit this update made me worry a little. only thing that will bug me is if someone else gets power. also Ariana is to trusting with the information regarding the book and magic and stuff. just seems like a recipe for disaster.
Yeah, operational security is not strong in this one. Not sure why Ariana is the chosen one for this magic book, but if others can start using it the story should get messy, but probably not in a way that matches the rest of the game.

Reactions: Romenjack

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i may have a problem every time a load a save just created? it says "image bg not found" and the next image show not in full picture but in a frame in the upper left side of the scren

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes