4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Also, forgot to mention this. I strongly recommend either hiring or asking for a volunteer to spell-check and grammar the game.

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
"Could you double your workload to please me since I'm suffering from a fatal case of Main Character Syndrome and my time and opinions are the only things that matter in the entire world."
To be fair tigrou is still a newbie. Not sure if they had the time to learn the etiquette, doos and don'ts of F95. Not sure if there is a thread we could point them toward that is not simply the rules thread.
To be honest, I did not read the whole thread and as you can see I replied to an old message posted by the dev. Yes I'm been here for a while but I am more of a passive user so I am still unfamiliar with some rules.

That would be mostly decided between me and my supporters.
Again there won't be a futa free option but maybe make some of it optional.
Fair enough. Good luck with the development.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2655867

Overview:
Ariana is an introverted girl who tends to keep to herself.
However how can she do that when her mom and older sister are just so hot.
And why stop there when there are so many other hot women out there.
This game is a simple, not too deep lesbian/futa first game on my part.
It is not meant to be complex or overly long.
It is just the first part in what should be a relatively short game develo​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-21
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: SubjugationLeague
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2655940 View attachment 2655938 View attachment 2655939 View attachment 2655941 View attachment 2655942 View attachment 2655943 View attachment 2655944
Loving this game and these beautiful women. In the game, Airana has a dog dildo, any chance of including some bestiality? You could make that optional I believe. How about Ariana doing so work as a sleazy bar waitress, wearing a slutty outfit? Working the gloryhole in the restroom too?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.5.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Love this story so far and the writing is great! Someone is really in touch with female thought process!

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Romenjack Hello Dev, I really love this game after first two updates i thought pure lesbian.

But I want to ask about this update is this going to bestiality because I don't see any tag.
Or is there avoidable, then why are we seeing animal dick.
I'm sure this type of scenes can't hide 100%.

Honestly I don't know everyone about this but I don't like this type of scenes in the game even it will be avoidable.
If you really include this type of content in scenes in future please tell us.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Romenjack Hello Dev, I really love this game after first two updates i thought pure lesbian.

But I want to ask about this update is this going to bestiality because I don't see any tag.
Or is there avoidable, then why are we seeing animal dick.
I'm sure this type of scenes can't hide 100%.

Honestly I don't know everyone about this but I don't like this type of scenes in the game even it will be avoidable.
If you really include this type of content in scenes in future please tell us.
I have no control over the tags on this site. It is not a pure lesbian game as there will be futa in the future. And already is some at the start.
The bestiality is avoidable so long as you chose that when getting a haircut at the beginning of the game. If you did choose that then that will avoid any sex scenes with the dog. I cannot say you will never see the dog again as that is still up in the air.
But the sex with him is available.

Reactions: ZeeMental

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Very nice mom scene, can't wait for the next one.
Btw it's probably not going to be a priority for the dev but having an option to turn down the black dialogue box would be amazing, it's kinda taking a big part of the screen and having to constantly hide and show is annoying at times.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Very nice mom scene, can't wait for the next one.
Btw it's probably not going to be a priority for the dev but having an option to turn down the black dialogue box would be amazing, it's kinda taking a big part of the screen and having to constantly hide and show is annoying at times.
I'll see what I can do

Reactions: JohnSheridan

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
I have no control over the tags on this site. It is not a pure lesbian game as there will be futa in the future. And already is some at the start.
The bestiality is avoidable so long as you chose that when getting a haircut at the beginning of the game. If you did choose that then that will avoid any sex scenes with the dog. I cannot say you will never see the dog again as that is still up in the air.
But the sex with him is available.
Okay. thank you for the honest answer.
If this is the future of this game, I'm going to give it up.
I really liked this game until this update.
I guess I wish you too good luck your game.
Again thanks for the good content.

Reactions: _baka_
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes