4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The first 2 maybe. The rest is going to be a pass for me. But by all means keep giving spell suggestions and it might give me some ideas.

I should probably do a poll on that. I am fine either way so I'll probably leave that up to a vote. Or at the very least who shouts the loudest.
My preference these days is Full Monty BBQ

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Do I have to be registered on Patreon.com to vote?
Anyway, I'm for no balls. That doesn't mean no testicles. They could be internal. I know they are outside to keep them cooler. They still might work to a degree. I think it just looks more sleek without them on the outside.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I came up with a cutesy scene. It’s a bit long though. Grab a coffee, tea, or something. :coffee: ;)

Cat girl encounter

Felicia talks to Ariana about how she wanted a cat when she was little after she finds a cat in their backyard. Now that she is older and a big pervert, she pesters Ariana all day about turning the cat into a cat girl, claiming has she already found a suitable spell. Ariana gives up and agrees to do it. However the spell does nothing. Disappointed, Felicia lets the cat go. There is heavy rain next day. As Cara returns from her training she finds a cat at their front door. She lets the cat in and gives it a bowl of milk. Felicia goes to the kitchen to get a snack and to her surprise there she sees the same cat as yesterday, sitting on the floor and sipping milk. She spends the rest of the day playing with the cat and as the rain doesn’t seem to stop, decides to let it stay the night in their house. Later at night Felicia half asleep notices her bedroom door open and a person walks in. She just mutters something about Cara and going back to bed. Though she feels someone crawling in her bed and cuddling her. Purring into her ear and licking it. She turns around and sees two eyes shining in the dark and a tongue licks her cheek. Startled Felicia jumps up now fully awake. But only gets a confused meow as a response as the figure perks up and topples her. Now on top, she resumes licking her face while clawing at her clothes trying to get them off. Felicia tries to make sense of the situation as her brain gets into gear. The girl is now straddling her and holding both her arms, Felicia’s t-shirt rolled up revealing her breasts. Felicia’s eyes adjust to the darkness and she is able to make out the girls(?) silhouette. Two twitching cat ears catch her attention. “Kitty?”, says Felicia and her cat bed companion only replies with a happy meow and another lick at Felicia’s face and then rubs their faces together. Now clearly impatient although happy, she continues with licking Felicia’s neck and nibbles on her ear. The kitty moves lower and grabs in her clawed hands Felicia’s titties and licks them focusing on her nipples, occasionally gnawing on them. Felicia slowly getting aroused moans, which only urges the cat girl to increase her efforts. She rubs her thigh and her pelvis on Felicia’s abdomen while trying to get as much of her lover’s tit in her mouth as she can. Sucking and licking in abandon not caring if she bites the soft flesh in the process. Felicia’s moans getting deeper and louder in return. Suddenly the kitty removes the soft treat from her mouth with a plop. She looks at her like at a delicious dinner laid out in front of her. The big shining eyes the last thing Felicia sees, before her kitty vanishes from view. Only to feel a few seconds later the kitty’s claws on her underwear, right before it rips. Her cat girl wastes no time and dives right in lapping at Felicia’s folds, her honey flowing freely. Felicia closes her eyes and grabs the cat girls head, slowly stroking her ears. The cat purrs into Felicia’s pussy sending vibrations into her clit. Felicia now holds down her partner with her legs grinding her pussy into the kitty’s face. The cat’s tongue suddenly plunges deep into Felicia, pushing against her inner walls, rubbing them as it probes further inwards. A flood of juices follows gushing into the kitty’s mouth like a river. Felicia shakes and spasms digging her nails into the kitty’s scalp, holding her with a vice like grip of her legs. She slowly releases her lover as the spasms subside. Who in turn laps at her pussy like when she drank the milk, teasing and nipping Felicia’s clit eliciting small moans and causing small spasms each time the kitty’s teeth touch her sensitive button. Felicia moans one last time, brings her lovers face to her own and kisses her deeply. Their tongues intertwining, coiling like snakes. They stop, Felicia exhausted but happy, looks at the cat girl with drowsy eyes, smiles and says “Thank you, kitty”.
The next morning Felicia wakes up alone. Looking around, the cat girl gone. Was she really there in her bed? She wonders as she wanders inside the house. “They aren’t real, are they?”, she mutters. Cara stops her, asking her sister if she’s looking for something. “The cat, is she gone?” “The cute little kitty I gave milk yesterday?”, responds Cara. “Yeah, that one,”replies Felicia,”the one I was playing with yesterday”. As she says that, her cheeks turn red. The hazy pictures from last night flashing before her eyes. She shakes her head, trying to clear her mind of the images from her wild dream. “Yeah, sorry. I haven’t seen it. It must have left before a got up.” Felicia now even more grumpy shuffles into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

The cat didn’t show up the next day. Or the day after, the next week or the next month. Then one day, Felicia found a big fat mouse on their door step. “What is this about?”, she thought as she threw the rodent into trash. “Probably some silly prank by the kids from the neighborhood”. Then she stopped dead in her tracks. “Kitty?!”, her mind connecting the dots.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I voted for no exterior gonads simply because I like variety and would like to see something different. But I wont cry if they are there. Maybe I'll be disappointed. (Whouhou some rando on the internet is simply disappointed instead of being outraged...:rolleyes:)

Do what you want and have fun doing it, you are the master of your story! That is what really matters to me.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Went ahead and made a poll . It's open to everyone.
Since I don't have Patreon, I say my opinion here. I don't like Futas. Would have been great if there is a option to only play Lesbian Only with no Futas in the Game at all. At the beginning of the Game you should give the option playing futa or non futa and for the non futa version, every Character should be fully female.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Since I don't have Patreon, I say my opinion here. I don't like Futas. Would have been great if there is a option to only play Lesbian Only with no Futas in the Game at all. At the beginning of the Game you should give the option playing futa or non futa and for the non futa version, every Character should be fully female.
Maybe it'll be as in a certain game ("Tales of Terrara") where the female MC knows a spell to grow a temporary penis, but the player can choose to cast it or not; according to that choice two (partly) different scenes play.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Maybe it'll be as in a certain game ("Tales of Terrara") where the female MC knows a spell to grow a temporary penis, but the player can choose to cast it or not; according to that choice two (partly) different scenes play.
We know that the spell in this game have their limits (may depend on mc's power or skill). They may as well be temporary. :unsure: We have to wait and see. What we certainly won't see is any "flesh crafting" to permanently modify the body. :geek: Thus any changes to their bodies may dissappear after the spells dissipate. ;)

Jan 8, 2024
Love this game! It realy gets my juices flowing in the right about pace.
Still the constant moral questioning of Ariana becomes strange and annoying at one point because it feels like a filler on text and shows no development of the character. Like why is she not just enjoing it more and reflect on more kinks and places and persons ...
The exploring animal (Dogs) involvement is a gerat kink I'm totaly in for. Anal could be more explored for my liking.
The use of daily use tools/toys like vegis or environmentals eg bedpost and such would add some more variety on possible scenes.
Any to (asian-)comical fantasy roads like big-eyes/balloonboobs would kill my "mood".
Lewd 5/5
Graphics 4/5
Story 3/5
Final verdict: Moooore PLS!

Reactions: Romenjack

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Just out of curiosity, what would the numbers look like without weighting the votes?
If it's not a secret.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Love this game! It realy gets my juices flowing in the right about pace.
Still the constant moral questioning of Ariana becomes strange and annoying at one point because it feels like a filler on text and shows no development of the character. Like why is she not just enjoing it more and reflect on more kinks and places and persons ...
The exploring animal (Dogs) involvement is a gerat kink I'm totaly in for. Anal could be more explored for my liking.
The use of daily use tools/toys like vegis or environmentals eg bedpost and such would add some more variety on possible scenes.
Any to (asian-)comical fantasy roads like big-eyes/balloonboobs would kill my "mood".
Lewd 5/5
Graphics 4/5
Story 3/5
Final verdict: Moooore PLS!
I like the idea of using household items and food as toys. That bed post reminded me of episode of the webcomic Lapin about a perverted neighbor. :)
I'd rather watch cat girls, bunny girls, fox girls and such than a dog. ;)

Reactions: PickleSteve
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes