• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
want the les M/D action but prefer to avoid Futa and dogs...is it avoidable?
I believe the Devs intends a Futa MC main route at somepoint(or it could be optional idk), but the dogs are fully avoidable there is a couple options early game where MC and Bestie talk about the Sister getting with Dogs and you can shut it down there, and you can also avoid the dog penis dildo to doubly shut it down.

Reactions: elsanna_iduna

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
the dogs are fully avoidable there is a couple options early game where MC and Bestie talk about the Sister getting with Dogs and you can shut it down there, and you can also avoid the dog penis dildo to doubly shut it down.
But why anyone would do that is beyond me.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I liked this update, it was really hot. Something I felt was nice is that the drastic personality shift was temporary. I have recently played a "project", won't call it a game, that had a similar shift and it felt like it was meant to drive the story forward. Except in that instance it was something permanent, robing us of the experience of seeing the MC's personality evolve. It is nice to see that here that shift will serve the plot while not cutting through character development. I look forward to witnessing Ariana's reaction to herself.

I also look forward to the dev's other project more and more even if super hero stuff is only marginally interesting to me.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I liked this update, it was really hot. Something I felt was nice is that the drastic personality shift was temporary. I have recently played a "project", won't call it a game, that had a similar shift and it felt like it was meant to drive the story forward. Except in that instance it was something permanent, robing us of the experience of seeing the MC's personality evolve. It is nice to see that here that shift will serve the plot while not cutting through character development. I look forward to witnessing Ariana's reaction to herself.

I also look forward to the dev's other project more and more even if super hero stuff is only marginally interesting to me.
I had the same feeling towards it, happy it was temporary instead of permanent. FMC will probably be further corrupted as time goes but hope she doesn't get too extreme.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, could someone be a HERO and make a Gallery/Replay mod for this game?

It is time to make a rule. Every single renpy game must have a gallery/replay in it by release #3, or else they will get chicken pox!

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Ok, could someone be a HERO and make a Gallery/Replay mod for this game?

It is time to make a rule. Every single renpy game must have a gallery/replay in it by release #3, or else they will get chicken pox!
All the images are available in the game folder. I've even created subcategories for each update. So if there is something you want to see they are all right there.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

androabeloth

Oct 3, 2017
I figure at some point when she next controls her mother, that she will say that it should be ok for MJ to bring the dog home and the dog should be treated like family. That way it will be okay for MJ to sex the dog in the house. Whether or not she realizes that the vague wording would open it up to her mother being another conquest for the dog is yet to be seen.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes