4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Man. Don't be the kind of person who thinks speaking for everyone. Because you love futa and don't like bestiality doesn't mean that everyone thinks like you. Your words are not the law.(n)
Ehm "mate"you do realize that this game is going down the futa path anyway no matter what i said ?

The game focus was always to end into the futa prot scenario from the beginning... it's not about me saying the "law" is that the MC will be Futa in future updates, it's just a fact ...

Sorry mate, i just said the focus should be on that main route in the future updates (besti was always a sub route to begin with / same as the lesbian path).

So yeah idk what you are crying about ...

youpla

May 9, 2017
You're just assuming that futa/trans/whatever it is called now will be the main fetish of the game because the creator has stated that the MC will tranform into a futa. That doesn't mean every other option should have less importance and that surely doesn't mean that your advice to focus only on one fetish (the one you want for yourself, obviously) is the best way to go.

And when you think about it, it's hard to say that futa is the main focus of the game... when right now there is only one event with it.... A dream sequence, that is...

Once again, everyone should respect the different fetishes any players could have (especially on a site focused on adult games) without forcing their own and only point of view. There is something different about saying to a creator "I hope to see" and "Focus on that, I don't want to see this"...

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
You're just assuming that futa/trans/whatever it is called now will be the main fetish of the game because the creator has stated that the MC will tranform into a futa. That doesn't mean every other option should have less importance and that surely doesn't mean that your advice to focus only on one fetish (the one you want for yourself, obviously) is the best way to go.

And when you think about it, it's hard to say that futa is the main focus of the game... when right now there is only one event with it.... A dream sequence, that is...

Once again, everyone should respect the different fetishes any players could have (especially on a site focused on adult games) without forcing their own and only point of view. There is something different about saying to a creator "I hope to see" and "Focus on that, I don't want to see this"...
Just read the dev's comments about how the game will proceed !

You need to chill ffs you are going all rabid (funny ayy) for nothing, because i just said that the dev should focus on the main idea behind his game (Which is FUTA as it seems, and mind you i would prefer this game being lesbian focused btw, like you would have more of the besti content ...), instead of using his resources to get the lesbian/besti routes going forward...

Btw. i never in any way attacked your "fetish" mate, i don't know why you feel like i personally attacked your kinks

Geez dude calm the fuck down :HideThePain:

txgnr1911

Aug 22, 2022
Personally, I love this VN. I admit to not reading all 22 pages of comments but I'm hoping this production will continue. I just hope the MC stays strong in her conviction of dominance/strength and doesn't wimp out. Entertaining, humorous and erotic, not to mention, interesting kinks.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes