4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Nearphotison

Jan 26, 2019
I don't know what causes that bug, but when I encountered it I was able to fix it by pressing "back" once and then proceeding like normal.

Reactions: lockerxx

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Loved the update, the milf is very hot.
Can't wait for the update that includes all 3 having sex :love:
It'll require for the MC to do some more research on magic, to find a spell which keeps working on her sister. So it might not happen rapidly :D

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Great lil' game so far. Love it when games get straight to the point. Hopefully there's gonna be some transformation content in the future, with the magic book and all the talk about pregnancy and such.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone. Update .4 is here.
It is a shorter update. I have a lot of the story actually written but not a lot of sex in it yet so I decided to break chapter 4 up into to parts so both parts have some story and sexy times.

Probably the last update of the year as things are now starting to pick up with the main game. The hope is to have the first major build of that out by Christmas. But if I get enough done in this in that time then I will upload another update then.

change log:
only about 100 images
one sex scene with the mom
and story progression

dev note:
when loading a game, if you have the image bug where it is too small or grey just scroll back to the previous image that usually fixes it.
I do not know why the bug is happening, it is a renpy problem that I have not figured out yet.

download

PC:

Mac:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Any plans for animations? Love the renders, probably one of my favorite games that doesn't have much of a story but that would take it to the next level for sure!

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Any plans for animations? Love the renders, probably one of my favorite games that doesn't have much of a story but that would take it to the next level for sure!
i 100% agree with you ! animation (especialy kissing) will be awesome, and make this game the best of this fetish. but it will slower the realese time :s . So either way, it's fine with me !
@ SubjugationLeague , i wish you the best IRL <3 take care ^^

Reactions: Danjuro83

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I am working on animations, but as of yet have not made anything that I am particularly happy with. If and when I get to the point where it does work then yes I will probably add them.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Update plz

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes