4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
its chalk but yeah...
I'm a sucker for this shit. I love Supernatural, but it got a bit immersion-breaking when they'd constantly cut their hands to draw symbols like that on the wall with their blood. No scars ever appeared, and they'd just cut their palms over and over. Madness.

It's more immersive to believe she spent her days perfecting her chalk-work drawing hopskotch every day with friends as a kid and now can draw absurdly complicated witchcraft voodoo than to believe the Winchesters never suffered a single wound on the palms of their hands for the show's entire duration.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm a sucker for this shit. I love Supernatural, but it got a bit immersion-breaking when they'd constantly cut their hands to draw symbols like that on the wall with their blood. No scars ever appeared, and they'd just cut their palms over and over. Madness.

It's more immersive to believe she spent her days perfecting her chalk-work drawing hopskotch every day with friends as a kid and now can draw absurdly complicated witchcraft voodoo than to believe the Winchesters never suffered a single wound on the palms of their hands for the show's entire duration.
Especially considering last I checked they were at 14-odd seasons

Reactions: Mograx

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hello. A small but eventful update here. Again with things moving in our other game, not sure how much time I am going to have to work on this but I feel like it has been long enough that I should get something out.

~100 new images continuing the story
one sex scene involving the mom.

PC:

Mac:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Gonna wait for more new content before playing again, since the mum isn't exactly my favorite character for lewds so far, but I really like seeing an update just in general.(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArianasPervertedDiary-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hello. A small but eventful update here. Again with things moving in our other game, not sure how much time I am going to have to work on this but I feel like it has been long enough that I should get something out.

~100 new images continuing the story
one sex scene involving the mom.

PC:
Mega

Mac:
Mega
Nice little update! Enjoyed it, just hope we aren't done with the sister.

Reactions: Hungover00

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ariana’s Perverted Diary v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I usually don't like mind control games because they put a very complicated plot that ends up being tedious and even boring, I like this game because the idea is let's fuck and that's it xd
Looking forward to the next updates

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow this game deserves more recognition and love :love: .love the sister the mother and the best friend mother:love:.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes