4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
Just started with version .2 and am feeling lost. Was the version .1 the first chapter and this is the second? If so the front page doesn't have the first chapter any longer.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Just started with version .2 and am feeling lost. Was the version .1 the first chapter and this is the second? If so the front page doesn't have the first chapter any longer.
This version has all the content that came before it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's a fucking family, i love them. But with this kind of fast burning story, it will not last very long, we have almost done everything with the sister, we still need to find a dog tho! Then there is the same with the mom.
Later if the game start to add more and more girls it will become lame an annoying but for the moment those two sisters are pure fire, they drive me crazy !!

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
me too, I have no idea what's going on, did MC brain wash her family or something? Cause theres absolutely no explination given

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Will there be the option or a path to make Ariana submit to her sister / mother?
Also, +1 for making futa content optional.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I have the same problem even with the mega link

For those who have these download errors, can you check this one?
Tested it a few times worked fine on my end.
Other than that you need to start a new game.
If you use a save the images are not "full screen" so to speak, as someone else pointed out earlier.
A new game works fine (at least on my part) also through part 2.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
steam does not allow incest and I'm not a big fan of altering the game so that it can be compliant. That being said, our main project will be on steam when it is ready.
First off...thanks for the game, I'm really enjoying it so far.....the girls are very nice!
Just a few points I would like to add....if thats ok (stupid to say as I'm doing it anyway ;)).
It feels a bit rushed to me, but maybe that's because of the early stage of development.
For example:
I was really a bit confused at first when the scenes skipped from the clothing store....straight to the sisters in the shower.
I had to roll back to check if I accidentally skipped anything.
I feel that needs some more content in between as it was a very abrupt change of scenery.
Even if it's something simple like saying goodbye to the saleswoman, while she mumbles something like "oh yes I'll be seeing more of you girls very soon (smirk)". As she's surely plotting something after seeing the changing booth camera scene :sneaky: curious to see how that will progres!)
And when returning home the sisters could just have a little conversation and a bit of teasing and then decide to hop in the shower.
Or something like that.

Oh....and I maybe streching it...but hey it's 2023 :ROFLMAO:....animations? Any plans for that? Cause that would make it from good to great imo.

AndiDa

Dec 26, 2021
Windows Defender found a Trojan in this file. At least in the Mega link. Please check this or remove this right away.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Windows Defender found a Trojan in this file. At least in the Mega link. Please check this or remove this right away.
Well, it's actually your AV (Windows defender) making the troubles, read also more about that here. Maybe it's time for you to invest in a proper one or you will get those "virus warnings" more often.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes