3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is a very fun game, but, I've tried over and over again to get a "good ending" of any kind and I haven't had any luck. If anyone has figured a route out, I would really be thankful and appreciative if they could make a brief walkthrough.
Thanks!!!!

Given the last game and Ariane's relationship with Rachel, I'd guess there is no real good ending for the MC in this one.
I'm pretty sure I would have found one, considering how many variations I tried.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

olafdark

Mar 19, 2019
Enlargement pills...
Sweet cute women in my neighbourhood...
Uncle Google can find anything for me. But no WT for this lovely game yet...
:)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Nude beach is available on day3, if you are going throught the city without naked dancing and naked gymnastics. On day 2 it is regular beach, with nude swiming in the end.

Okay but can you give me walkthrough on how to reach there . and also give me a walkthrough for each paths

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
Okay but can you give me walkthrough on how to reach there . and also give me a walkthrough for each paths
There are too many variations in this game. Second and third day are balancing on ur first day. Are you into publick nudity or not. What is higher charm or sexyness. So in the end you can walk naked in the second day, while Ariane isn`t ready for it. Or she can be naked, while you aren`t ready.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
There are too many variations in this game. Second and third day are balancing on ur first day. Are you into publick nudity or not. What is higher charm or sexyness. So in the end you can walk naked in the second day, while Ariane isn`t ready for it. Or she can be naked, while you aren`t ready.

Hmm good point so tell you what maybe you can make a walkthrough for each paths and each points how to increase 'sexyness' and ea your goal in the final day,Just write a walkthrough and describe each paths with each points liek a map or a summary. besides I feel lost when I use a visual novel without a walkthrough.

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
Hmm good point so tell you what maybe you can make a walkthrough for each paths and each points how to increase 'sexyness' and ea your goal in the final day,Just write a walkthrough and describe each paths with each points liek a map or a summary. besides I feel lost when I use a visual novel without a walkthrough.
I already made small walkthrough, how undress her on the poolside. It is taking only 10 steps, but almost in 5 times more space to write about it. Full walkthrough to the day 3 nude beach can take even more space to wright about it. Just try it in hard way. You only need "you are into public nudity" perk. Make sure, that she is going no sunbathing nude near the pool, or go took her the beach clothing store at the day1. Maybe i`ll try to make a walkhrough latter.

Last edited:

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
I understand I will wait until the walkthrough is made, by the way have you thought of writing the walkthrough in word file and attach it in the thread?
Let`s try.
-Be friendly.
-I saw you and decided to come over
-I`m surprised you are not on a magazine cover
-How about a drink. This is first time, when you should read, what is she asking from you. If she is asking something fruity, then you must take strawberry smoothie, for something refreshing take water, and for exotic is something with an umbrella.
-Agent %PCname of the CIA
-I`d be willing to blow on you
-Why don`t we sit
-Both vacation and busness have routes. Let`s play as on vacation.
-Yes it is. I`ve been to many tropical islands
-I was supposede to come with someone else
-A lover
-Not sure.
-Now you have same thing, as vacation or business, that can give you boost in future, if you are going same route, as in this answer. Let`s pick I want to find a beach
-Nude beach
-I prefer nude beaches
-Nude sunbathing to avoid tanlines
-How do you keep in such great shape
-Anything we can do togehter
-Same future option. If you are going to answer "go swimin" then you`ll have more charming points at day 2 coral reef. Let`s pick dancing this time.
-I`m sure tropical music playing in the streets
-Sure, i`d love to hang out
-Sexy top
-Maybe we can find that nude beach
-I`m not much of a crowd folower
-What are you doing
-Be careful
-Nice tits
-You are very flexible
-Let`s move on
-Fruit stand
-Of course, it is biggest building
-Right now you can choose the last route of the day 1. Let`s go to the information centre is leading to the hiking, while Let`s go to the ticket counter is a yacht trip. Let`s go swiming on a yacht.
-i`d love too go parasailing too
-Hi mr kek, i got a fish
-How long ago was this?
-I got a business degree
-How about a picture of you toples
-Take off your shirt
-I knew i shouldn`t have posed without a shirt
-why would you want to shoot
-Take of your top
-You look familiar
-We don`t have loca-cola
-I`m ok with that
-Not sure any of us are
-Aye, matey
-I`ll have what Rachel is having
-Make conversation (it can be many choises, so look what are u asking them) This time i have a question from Rachel about Ariane You can make a savefile here, and using it after failing something
-I know she is into astronomy
-Compliment
-Despite the clothing issues
-Make conversation
-i`m not fan of a comic book movies
-compliment
-Beautiful ship, great food
-drink wine
-eat dinner
Day 2

-There are three routes available now. Going on the beach, diving on a reef or hiking. If you were talking about one of that things, you should dress for hiking or for a swim. In this walktrough dress for a swim.
-You smile back
-Get plate of eggs and bacon
-Yes. Will Rachel be joing us today.
-That`s too bad
-Right now you can pick between coral reef of beach. Let`s try "You don`t have to change if we go to the nude beach"
-Sexy bikini
-As i recall, one of the things...
-This is a minigame. Find what she's asking about
-It also feels more photogenic
And here you go, swiming nude. You can swim naked with her, using "I think, i will too"
-Compliment her boobs. In female walkthrough use "i like smaller athletic boobs"
-A fish swiming by
-scuba diving
After this you are going on a trip
-ask all questions by pressing top one.

-if you are prefer less clothing
-you could go up naked
-Ask almost all questions, but after this use "let`s stay with sails"
-Teach me some vocabulary
-Another minigame. Guess all her riddles (correct anwers are fish hook, are they all married, candle, towel)
-Do you know answer, Ariene
-Of course, friends come first
Hot lesian sex
Day 3.
You can`t lost here, so you can just pick any route.
If you suggest her to use towel, it will be naked hiking, while walking to down town leading to a photo set with Rachel.
You did it. You've reached the happy end. If you want go on the beach on the day 3, then go hiking on the day2, and use towel on a day 3.

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Let`s try.
-Be friendly.
-I saw you and decided to come over
-I`m surprised you are not on a magazine cover
-How about a drink. This is first time, when you should read, what is she asking from you. If she is asking something fruity, then you must take strawberry smoothie, for something refreshing take water, and for exotic is something with an umbrella.
-Agent %PCname of the CIA
-I`d be willing to blow on you
-Why don`t we sit
-Both vacation and busness have routes. Let`s play as on vacation.
-Yes it is. I`ve been to many tropical islands
-I was supposede to come with someone else
-A lover
-Not sure.
-Now you have same thing, as vacation or business, that can give you boost in future, if you are going same route, as in this answer. Let`s pick I want to find a beach
-Nude beach
-I prefer nude beaches
-Nude sunbathing to avoid tanlines
-How do you keep in such great shape
-Anything we can do togehter
-Same future option. If you are going to answer "go swimin" then you`ll have more charming points at day 2 coral reef. Let`s pick dancing this time.
-I`m sure tropical music playing in the streets
-Sure, i`d love to hang out
-Sexy top
-Maybe we can find that nude beach
-I`m not much of a crowd folower
-What are you doing
-Be careful
-Nice tits
-You are very flexible
-Let`s move on
-Fruit stand
-Of course, it is biggest building
-Right now you can choose the last route of the day 1. Let`s go to the information centre is leading to the hiking, while Let`s go to the ticket counter is a yacht trip. Let`s go swiming on a yacht.
-i`d love too go parasailing too
-Hi mr kek, i got a fish
-How long ago was this?
-I got a business degree
-How about a picture of you toples
-Take off your shirt
-I knew i shouldn`t have posed without a shirt
-why would you want to shoot
-Take of your top
-You look familiar
-We don`t have loca-cola
-I`m ok with that
-Not sure any of us are
-Aye, matey
-I`ll have what Rachel is having
-Make conversation (it can be many choises, so look what are u asking them) This time i have a question from Rachel about Ariane You can make a savefile here, and using it after failing something
-I know she is into astronomy
-Compliment
-Despite the clothing issues
-Make conversation
-i`m not fan of a comic book movies
-compliment
-Beautiful ship, great food
-drink wine
-eat dinner
Day 2

-There are three routes available now. Going on the beach, diving on a reef or hiking. If you were talking about one of that things, you should dress for hiking or for a swim. In this walktrough dress for a swim.
-You smile back
-Get plate of eggs and bacon
-Yes. Will Rachel be joing us today.
-That`s too bad
-Right now you can pick between coral reef of beach. Let`s try "You don`t have to change if we go to the nude beach"
-Sexy bikini
-As i recall, one of the things...
-This is a minigame. Find what she's asking about
-It also feels more photogenic
And here you go, swiming nude. You can swim naked with her, using "I think, i will too"
-Compliment her boobs. In female walkthrough use "i like smaller athletic boobs"
-A fish swiming by
-scuba diving
After this you are going on a trip

-if you are prefer less clothing
-you could go up naked
-Ask almost all questions, but after this use "let`s stay with sails"
-Teach me some vocabulary
-Another minigame. Guess all her riddles (correct anwers are fish hook, are they all married, candle, towel)
-Do you know answer, Ariene
Hot lesian sex
Day 3.
You can`t lost here, so you can just pick any route.
If you suggest her to use towel, it will be naked hiking, while walking to down town leading to a photo set with Rachel.
You did it. You've reached the happy end. If you want go on the beach on the day 3, then go hiking on the day2, and use towel on a day 3.

I did what you asked but I did not reach to day 3,Can you give me a save file containing the lesbian sex one along with day 3?

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
I did what you asked but I did not reach to day 3,Can you give me a save file containing the lesbian sex one along with day 3?
I dunno then what is wrong. I have save on a yacht at the day2, before they are going swiming naked, so you can read it, and then play day3. Maybe even begining charming points aren`t stable. Or you made mistake with riddles. Whenever, use 3-d save on a yacht, or 2-nd, if you want to play all second day again.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I dunno then what is wrong. I have save on a yacht at the day2, before they are going swiming naked, so you can read it, and then play day3. Maybe even begining charming points aren`t stable. Or you made mistake with riddles. Whenever, use 3-d save on a yacht, or 2-nd, if you want to play all second day again.

Or you could give me a save file for day 3? and also how will I delete my previous save files and replace with the ones you gave me

Ishtvan

Feb 1, 2018
Or you could give me a save file for day 3? and also how will I delete my previous save files and replace with the ones you gave me
Open game folder, then find and open folder named game, open it and delete saves folder, then pute mine. For example
ArianeInParadise-09-pc\ArianeInParadise-0.9-pc\game\saves
Then open
C:\Users\%PCname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ArianeInParadise and delete saves from there too. You must pute new saves in one of those 2 folders.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Open game folder, then find and open folder named game, open it and delete saves folder, then pute mine. For example
ArianeInParadise-09-pc\ArianeInParadise-0.9-pc\game\saves
Then open
C:\Users\%PCname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ArianeInParadise and delete saves from there too. You must pute new saves in one of those 2 folders.
Thanks,By the way I wonder if you can give me a save file with the complete gallery?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes