Totti000

May 4, 2022
ohhh kurasuke, nice. thanks for the game

I just played "Nightmare Hunter" last week, same dev, and it was really enjoyable, i like their games

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Ending Only Pregnancy Content ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Sorry for asking the same old questions everytime
But is it just event collection, or is there battle-eroticism?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry for asking the same old questions everytime
But is it just event collection, or is there battle-eroticism?
If you are talking about battle fuck, I don't think so. Just torn clothing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArisaGrimoire-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: kamapalutza

Men_12344533

May 15, 2022
Tell me, is the content with piercings available during the game, or are these just screenshots of one of the endings?

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
So quick overview of the game. It's structured like Kurasuke's previous game, Night Tail/Nightmare Hunter, with a main story and erotic sidestories. The H-scenes are mostly concentrated in the defeat scenes in the main story and the erotic sidestories, of which there are 7. Four of them (Nao's predicament, Mushroom Kingdom, Occult Club, and Hypnosis) focus on Arisa, Rika and Stella get one each, and a final sidestory featuring all three. The main story is composed of IIRC 5 chapters and final true epilogue that assumes you've finished all the side stories.
Tell me, is the content with piercings available during the game, or are these just screenshots of one of the endings?
Sorta. The piercings appear in the last quarter of two of the sidestories and thus appear mostly in 3-4 h-scenes. Once you have finished the sidestory though, you can buy the costumes featured in that sidestory as cosmetic equipment. There's also post-game (non-canon) extensions of the bad ends which feature the piercings a lot more.
What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
Depends on the scenario, but it ranges from common sense or values alteration, to false memories, to outright personality replacement. Most of the side stories have some form of mind control, but aside from the Hypnosis and Mushroom Kingdom stories, it's pretty subtle.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkCactus

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Ending Only Pregnancy Content ✓
Not even sure why you would ever have to clarify this aside from like, 3 users who repeatedly ask whether pregnancy is ending or not. The fact that you need to pre-empt these users in almost every one of your updates just goes to show how annoying asking about fetishes can be.

99% of game content with pregnancy is ending only. To be fair, becoming pregnant, going through the pregnancy, and having/taking care of the child afterwards is usually an ending for would be adventuring.

Even most games with the content is hand wavey at best (i.e. Acerola games). I can probably count on two hands the number of game developers and games that include significant pregnancy content; and even then a lot of the times it isn't neccesarily a core mechanic or is highly fetishized/grossly simplified.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
Not even sure why you would ever have to clarify this aside from like, 3 users who repeatedly ask whether pregnancy is ending or not. The fact that you need to pre-empt these users in almost every one of your updates just goes to show how annoying asking about fetishes can be.

99% of game content with pregnancy is ending only. To be fair, becoming pregnant, going through the pregnancy, and having/taking care of the child afterwards is usually an ending for would be adventuring.

Even most games with the content is hand wavey at best (i.e. Acerola games). I can probably count on two hands the number of game developers and games that include significant pregnancy content; and even then a lot of the times it isn't neccesarily a core mechanic or is highly fetishized/grossly simplified.
not one of the 3, but i was happy when i saw the tag. thankfully dazed is nice enough to let me know in advance that im going to be disappointed. When the updated tag system rolls around people shouldn't NEED to ask but they still will cause literacy is hard

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I like this circle so I hope it eventually gets a proper translation. If it's readable it's fine enough meanwhile.
Thank you~

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes