4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Sylvie just droped the Public version on her Patreon and Subscribestar. Here is a link to her Twitter acout so you can give her a follow ther as well! Her, the game and everyone working on the project deserve it. the links to her patreon and subscribestar posts are there.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Sylvie just droped the Public version on her Patreon and Subscribestar. Here is a link to her Twitter acout so you can give her a follow ther as well! Her, the game and everyone working on the project deserve it. the links to her patreon and subscribestar posts are there.

Silvie uploaded the new links here more than 6 hours ago, but the thread hasn't updated yet. Waiting patiently . . .

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
But the real question is whether or not Nicholas Cage will be making an appearance in this.
Here's a little fun movie trivia: a total of fifteen babies played the Arizona quintuplets in the film. There seemed to be a problem with the babies doing too much ad libbing. Directors Joel and Ethan Coen stated, "We kept firing babies when they wouldn't behave. And they didn't even know they were being fired, that's what was so pathetic about it."

Reactions: fbass

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The game asked me update my directx and I ignored. Now my saves are looking like this

1617755298354.png

Is this happening with anyone else? So far, this is only game that this has happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sylver Games

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The game asked me update my directx and I ignored. Now my saves are looking like this

View attachment 1128103

Is this happening with anyone else? So far, this is only game that this has happened.
I can't say that I've experienced that, but looking at those, and here I thought Kindread The Redburn, and Now and Then were the only games I was playing currently that had the undead in them. Guess was three of them, I've just not reached the zombie part of this game yet. ;) :LOL:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona Unbridled [v0.10rev] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 706 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 689 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The plot thickens! Cool update, always awesome to see more Arizona. Excited to see what happens next! ;)

As for the crossover, that would be a match made in heaven. Really hope to see that happen. Just imagining the trouble those two will get into together, especially with both their groups of friends lol.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes