4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
very nice update, I love this date with Ari and Ali, Ari is like a girl Casanova (what color eyes a girl what she will bring them cola and burgers, she will be important in the future haha) , and I also saw photos from the second trip, it's good that you improved it, I do not play it, but people who do not play the lesbian trip, they can be happy probably too (I'm curious about my friend reaction), it's good when both ways are nice, for the game and for you and of course for the players, thank you for the nice update ;-)

Ray0303

Jul 2, 2018

This uh, a problem? From the Mega link in the first post.
Or false positive? Didn't have any issues with version 0.09

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Very nice update, Arizona was like a charismatic whirlwind in the clothing store :D Really liked the date with Ali too, and how Ari made her come out of her shell after previous bad experiences.

And it looks like the net is closing around the pervy math teacher... which is a bit of a shame, because I actually enjoy his scenes with Arizona. But maybe that's just me :p

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I would have liked to avoid her, but whatever. Still like the game :)
For the straight path, she doesn't appear.
In the bisexual route, you can choose between her and Jacob (and Jacob is then avoidable).
But, in the lesbian option, I'm way too much in love with my little Alina Drăgon to dismiss her, out of hand.

:)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Very nice update, Arizona was like a charismatic whirlwind in the clothing store :D Really liked the date with Ali too, and how Ari made her come out of her shell after previous bad experiences.

And it looks like the net is closing around the pervy math teacher... which is a bit of a shame, because I actually enjoy his scenes with Arizona. But maybe that's just me :p
no, you're not alone enjoying the scenes with the professor, I felt more of a reaction than yours, I'm the other way around, but I think there will be a choice of good for both, maybe she was, at their last meeting Ari and the professor, and more the choice of what she decided to make ari with a toy ex or a boy friend, (I'm typing for a toy, and maybe a cop in the park will do differently, I don't know for sure) in my game was nice, of all the others you wrote I agree, it was very nice, shop, date, no mistake, enjoy the game ;-)

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
is the FMC cheating?
Ari isn't "cheating" . . . she's becoming a 'hybrid' of what Frank wanted, and what Amy is.
She hasn't committed to anyone (individually). ;)

It's for you to decide. I broke up with him.
Most told him to "push off", it would seem. We tried to make all the options interesting.

I have been using the walkthrough mod all along, so I installed the new update and the new walkthrough mod, and my old save worked perfectly without any problems at all. It was a good update.
That makes "ONE" of us . . . some of my saves from the previous Ren'Py 7.4.0 build load prior to the point of the save.

;)Very nice update, Arizona was like a charismatic whirlwind in the clothing store :D Really liked the date with Ali too, and how Ari made her come out of her shell after previous bad experiences.
Alina's character has been fun to develop, these past few months.

That gives me an idea for optional content . . . I'll run it by 'the boss', and see what she thinks!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes