4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
The issue with the math teacher isn't that she does not like the exhibitionism, it is that it is him trying to force it. I personally hate any non-consensual content in the games I play because I hate it IRL. There are other kinks that are not my personal preference but I do not hold them against games, as long as it is consensual kinks. I hate when people judge others for their kinks but blackmail and sexual assault are not victimless.
Very well said! Many will use the argument, "It's fiction! It's not real!". But, for anyone who has fallen victim to such things, IRL . . . It may as well be real.

Reactions: Dyhart

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I know it means extra work but I like for my female(or even male) protagonist to have a choice with every single sexual action. Nothing forced upon them or them deciding to commit a sexual act without giving us, the driver of the character, a choice. I like for my characters to have real agency, not be forced to do anything.
That's the goal of every large dev team with a big budget. For individual devs, or small teams like Silvie and me (with NO budget), we have to choose very carefully which options we can include (or update only 2-3 times/year, instead of 10-12). We can only include additional choices as we learn to become more efficient with the production work. I think we're doing pretty well (for 1st timers), but we still have a LOT to learn!

Bewitched was from the 1960s, but lasted into the early 1970s.
You are correct. I watched it when I was little, but forgot it ended in '72. I'll change the "7" to a "6". Thanks for the 'heads-up'. :)

(I could add the address of the Kremlin, but the Cyrillic might look a bit out of place) :D

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Just got to the current end. So hot. So far she's had sex with 2 guys and 2 girls. Not counting the oral with the douchebag ex. Hoping she goes for anal or even DP in the future. Or a guy and girl at the same time.

Reactions: Sylver Games

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
Seems that there is a filter I didn't see that prevent potential suscribers to join (WTF?). I feel stupid o_O

Problem solved. Anyone can join now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
sorry can you tell me how to fix this i have another creator who seems to have done this too but doesn't know where to change it

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
sorry can you tell me how to fix this i have another creator who seems to have done this too but doesn't know where to change it
He has to find "Setup Supporters Filter" in "Profile Page settings":
IMG_20210410_093114.jpg
And change the value it has to zero:
IMG_20210410_093137.jpg
Doing this, he should avoid any problem.

Last edited:

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
It's the buildup man. Gotta enjoy the story and the progression through it. Very few people completely change who they are in a single day. It takes time.. and growth.. or being slowly corrupted. Ari has done some VERY fast moves already.. but some of them still take time. Enjoy the ride.
I prefare more slow and subtle corrution but i guess its imposdible to satisfy all fans, players.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Not totally pure at first, but from update 0.09 onwards, yes, there's a pure lesbian path. We wanted to introduce that path before, but we were totally rookies at that time and we had to wait until we could figure out how to do it.
Pure lesbian path? Being force to fuck a guy is pure lesbian path now? :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She said that after that one event, there is one. So, not totally pure, but mostly. It's not ideal for those of us who want that, but it could be worse, and the rest is still fun.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
She said that after that one event, there is one. So, not totally pure, but mostly. It's not ideal for those of us who want that, but it could be worse, and the rest is still fun.
Nop it's a total turn off for me.
The exact opposite of a lesbian relationship is a "could be worst" for you? :unsure: okay...

It's the dev game, they can do whatever with it. But don't advertise it with a lesbian path if there is not. I fell like i've waste my time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The exact opposite of a lesbian relationship is a "could be worst" for you? :unsure: okay...

It's the dev game, they can do whatever with it. But don't advertise it with a lesbian path if there is not. I fell like i've waste my time.
It's based on her real life, it was originally going to be straight or bi only, but she changed it due to our requests and the lesbian option was added after the fact, but she didn't want to go back and remake that scene, since to her, it was an important scene to the plot. That was one of the first scenes, I just held my nose, and sped through it. Think of it as how she found out that she didn't like guys.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020

Really? You feel like you have wasted your time playing a game that you paid NOTHING to download and play?

I'm really annoyed by this kind of comments in a forum where we, the devs, publish the games for FREE. Games that we put time and effort into making, while the rest of our lives crumble around us (at least in my case) and we don't ask anything for playing them!

As I wrote previously, when we started to develop the game, we were totally inexperienced enough to introduce 3 different paths. Likewise, having lesbian scenes exclusively was not foreseen, there was only going to be one straight and one bisexual path.

If you don't like a game don't play it. Plain and simple. But you can't pretend that the label 'lesbian' means, solely and exclusively, a lesbian path. In my conception, as well as that of the rest of the forum members, 'lesbian' label means that the game CONTAINS lesbian scenes.

Thanks for nothing.

Last edited:

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Not totally pure at first, but from update 0.09 onward, yes there's a pure lesbian path.
You're upset that you wasted your time playing a game which you failed to comprehend the accompanying text, yet you spend your time embarrassing yourself, displaying your lack of comprehension skills? Interesting.

You quoted the dev's explanation of where the lesbian path begins, then immediately complain that it still has heterosexual content PRIOR to that point? Or, maybe you're upset with the fact the dev won't completely rewrite the story to cater to your tastes?

NOTE: This post is intended for other followers of this thread: Those who have sufficient comprehension skills to understand what is written here.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes