4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Is the MC forced to have unavoidable sex with male characters on repeated occasions? I'm asking bcoz I want to play it as a lesbian route.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is the MC forced to have unavoidable sex with male characters on repeated occasions? I'm asking bcoz I want to play it as a lesbian route.
There is only one instance of unavoidable sex with a male character. Since the game is inspierd by it's creator's real life, it is a part of her life that she is showing us. After that, it is all optional.

Edit: This update was a short one but life hapens, I just hope that all is well for Sylvie. On the plus side with the pool party all set up it gives the devloper all the time she needs to make it the best it can be.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is only one instance of unavoidable sex with a male character. Since the game is inspierd by it's creator's real life, it is a part of her life that she is showing us. After that, it is all optional.
I never quite believed that part. 1% creators real life and 99% fiction maybe. I don't mind if it's all bullshit though. Whatever part of this game is inspired by creators life, it's a great, enjoyable and fun game.
Even this update that was very disappointing is still good.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
Thanks for clarifying it. The last thing I'd want is being unable to control who the MC is intimate with.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
you're welcome maximus_841 . Badboll It is a given that not everyting that hapens is biographic, but some people do have interesting life story that are worth sharing. I myself am curious about what parts are inspierd by her life, her fantasies or are completly made up for the sake of the game. It is one thing that atracted me to this game among other things. If Sylvie ever releasse a vertion of Arizona Unbridled with comentary I would be estatic, I would definitly pay for that. Any ways it is her story to tell.

Reactions: blastwave2k

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Even though short, I love seeing my babies some more. Really looking forward to the pool party now.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes