4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
There is a very interesting new review posted.

KalinaMalina compared Arizona Unbridled to "most other corruption games", while Arizona Unbridled is clearly NOT a story involving any sort of corruption. He (yes, I'm almost positive the writer is a man) goes on to say that "its (sic) not really a corruption story". Well, it's not supposed to be, nor is it advertised as such. Yet, he complains that it isn't a proper corruption story. Hmmm . . . interesting.

Then, he opines, " the girl is a degenerate that (sic) gets off from flashing with her dad present".
If by "gets off", he is referring to the extreme adrenaline rush she experienced, then YES! I'm not sure why the critic used the term "degenerate", though.

"The renders are poor. Scenes aren't anything special. Writing needs a proofreading . . ."
If he had bothered to read any of the intelligent posts in the comments section, he would understand the evolution of this project. Unfortunately, there are many entitled people who insist that every free offering on this site be from seasoned professionals of the highest caliber. Even then, if you read some of the other posts he's made: He had the audacity to criticize the most successful development team for not delivering enough QUANTITY of content to justify the amount of revenue generated. That just boggles my mind!

The Arizona Unbridled project was begun by two absolute beginners, trying to have some fun. We've come a long way during the past year, and we're having the time of our lives. We're also very proud of how much we've learned, and the steadily increasing quality of our work. Scathing reviews make it a lot less fun, but reviews of the sort I referenced give us something to mock, shake our heads at, and giggle about. I'm actually glad for that moment of entertainment. ;) Anyone who's familiar with our story will likely experience a SMH moment, as well. :rolleyes:

KalinaMalina

Jun 22, 2017
KalinaMalina compared Arizona Unbridled to "most other corruption games", while Arizona Unbridled is clearly NOT a story involving any sort of corruption. He (yes, I'm almost positive the writer is a man) goes on to say that "its (sic) not really a corruption story". Well, it's not supposed to be, nor is it advertised as such. Yet, he complains that it isn't a proper corruption story. Hmmm . . . interesting.
Game overview reads exactly like every corruption story does. "Young naive girl explores her sexuality". You could swap this this overview with 10 other corruption games and it would fit them to a T. The game is 100% a corruption story, because you literally GAIN CORRUPTION POINTS. In fact its the ONLY game mechanic that exist in this "game". It features all the elements of a corruption game. Just because you refuse to call a spade a spade, doesn't mean its not a spade. The actual content/genre is judged by the story and mechanics and both of them are TYPICAL of a corruption game.

As to your excuses why quality shouldn't matter because its a first project - we're not in a kindergarten where everyone gets a start for participation. I don't see why this game shouldn't be judged by its merit because of the inexperience of its creators. The discount "its was our first work" only works when there's something to show for it. Like a finished game and another higher quality project. So far nothing distinguishes this game from thousands of other unfinished projects, only many of those are of much higher quality, so they get a much higher grade.

And my final point. I didn't put my review for it to be picked apart. Its my opinion, that's what review is. You can agree or disagree. You could've shot me a private message if you think i didn't give it a fair shake. What you don't get is to tell its wrong, because you disagree. Especially since so far all your arguments are of similar quality to the game in question, they barely get a 2 out of 5.

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
You apparently reviewed the entire body of work based on the first few minutes of game play. THAT is what makes your review irrelevant and laughable.

I didn't disagree with your assessment of those first few minutes of game play. The initial part of the story was created nearly a year ago, and is indeed very amateurish. Chastising us today for work that was done so long ago, without regard for (or knowledge of) the advances we've made makes you seem petty. I wonder if you have some personal vendetta against us, or perhaps you're just trying to make yourself feel important. I don't really care. Since you ignored the valid points I made earlier, you've shown that any further communication with you would be pointless. Good day, sir.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You apparently reviewed the entire body of work based on the first few minutes of game play. THAT is what makes your review irrelevant and laughable.

I didn't disagree with your assessment of those first few minutes of game play. The initial part of the story was created nearly a year ago, and is indeed very amateurish. Chastising us today for work that was done so long ago, without regard for (or knowledge of) the advances we've made makes you seem petty. I wonder if you have some personal vendetta against us, or perhaps you're just trying to make yourself feel important. I don't really care. Since you ignored the valid points I made earlier, you've shown that any further communication with you would be pointless. Good day, sir.
While it may seem petty, it's a reality of life. First impressions are almost everything. If the intro of the game doesn't set the mood right, people feel the need to voice their distaste. Going to the theater to see a movie...15 minutes in and it bores the hell out of you...you get up and leave and tell all your friends you feel like you wasted your money. First 30 seconds of a song...the label hates it or it isn't what they're looking for...they skip it and move on to the next submission. That's just how it is.

You're not wrong that this game has immensely improved, but the intro could very well need to be revamped at a later date.
Not right now, of course, as we are all aching for new material in the updates lol. Still, I don't disagree with much of what was said above. The game DID capture our interest enough to keep us here, though. Then again, I thought Star Wars Episode 1 was great, while everyone around me gives me funny looks when I say that. lol

Reactions: Lola Adjani

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
While it may seem petty, it's a reality of life. First impressions are almost everything. If the intro of the game doesn't set the mood right, people feel the need to voice their distaste. Going to the theater to see a movie...15 minutes in and it bores the hell out of you...you get up and leave and tell all your friends you feel like you wasted your money. First 30 seconds of a song...the label hates it or it isn't what they're looking for...they skip it and move on to the next submission. That's just how it is.

You're not wrong that this game has immensely improved, but the intro could very well need to be revamped at a later date.
Not right now, of course, as we are all aching for new material in the updates lol. Still, I don't disagree with much of what was said above. The game DID capture our interest enough to keep us here, though. Then again, I thought Star Wars Episode 1 was great, while everyone around me gives me funny looks when I say that. lol
Very nicely stated and quite constructive. Thank you for that.

Reactions: FookU2

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just start the game. Apparently the MC has a boyfriend. Can you break up with him? Also, how come there is a harem tag if the mc is female?

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Warning, even if she can start relationship with other women, the MC is still aroused by men.
So it's not a pure lesbian route, but a bisexual one.
That's not entirely accurate. In the beginning, there were two paths: Straight and bisexual. As the story progresses, a third (purely lesbian) option becomes available.

And yes, when we have time to revisit the early part of the story, we'll let the player choose who "gets" Ari's virginity. For now, we're focusing on giving the handful of supporters their money's worth, with continuing content that's as good as we're capable of. :)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Warning, even if she can start relationship with other women, the MC is still aroused by men.
So it's not a pure lesbian route, but a bisexual one.
I'm only here cause of the random guy scenes. I wanna see her get dicked. lol

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes