4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I can see how "Not totally pure at first" might be insufficiently clear. It's an understatement. She fucks a guy. And keeps constantly showing interest in guys and cocks for a long time. That's the complete opposite of a lesbian path. It gets to that point later but it would be nice to make it totally clear that the protagonist is very straight in the beginning when addressing people who clearly want to avoid that specific content.

But that's all the benefit of the doubt I'm willing to give to this person. They're acting as if there isn't a lesbian path when there clearly is one and being stupid about it.

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Since English is my second language, I guess I misspoke. As I said in my second post "It's the dev game, they can do whatever with it."

Games with lesbian path are practically non-existent on this website and I am fully awaire of it.
But on the front page of this game the first comment the game dev replied positively to the question about the lesbian path. So I guess I'd have my hope up.

And yes your game is free and you put your time and effort in it. I did not comment so that you comply with my will, you owe me nothing and I never said the opposite. If I like the game, I pay for it. I but I need to play it first...

I'm sorry if you feel attacked that was not my intention.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Really? You feel like you have wasted your time playing a game that you paid NOTHING to download and play?

I'm really annoyed by this kind of comments in a forum where we, the devs, publish the games for FREE. Games that we put time and effort into making, while the rest of our lives crumble around us (at least in my case) and we don't ask anything for playing them!

As I wrote previously, when we started to develop the game, we were totally inexperienced enough to introduce 3 different paths. Likewise, having lesbian scenes exclusively was not foreseen, there was only going to be one straight and one bisexual path.

If you don't like a game don't play it. Plain and simple. But you can't pretend that the label 'lesbian' means, solely and exclusively, a lesbian path. In my conception, as well as that of the rest of the forum members, 'lesbian' label means that the game CONTAINS lesbian scenes.

Thanks for nothing.
ooo girl, you're full of likes here, I broke the group, I'm running away ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Lola Adjani

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I just finished my first play at the game and I loved it. Arizona is really likeable and the rest of the cast is pretty well polished.

Small question. Is there any option that will trigger more hot scenes from the mom? Like peeking her cheating with Bob or something like that. I felt like I missed a few scenes from her but my saves are too far for any posible point so I might have to replay from scratch.

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I just finished my first play at the game and I loved it. Arizona is really likeable and the rest of the cast is pretty well polished.
Glad you enjoy it! It's a lot of fun to help create. :D

Small question. Is there any option that will trigger more hot scenes from the mom? Like peeking her cheating with Bob or something like that. I felt like I missed a few scenes from her but my saves are too far for any posible point so I might have to replay from scratch.
There is currently no optional scenes with the mother, Theresa . . . wait, Mother Theresa??? Nah, must be a coincidence ;)
Anyway, we talked about adding more scenes with her, but didn't yet. She's always a possibility, though.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Just want to say that the "non pure lesbian" thing bothered me a bit at first, simply because I like to pick and choose who to fuck. Then again it makes sense for her character and you still have the option to change her ways later on which is nice enough.

This pure thing is a bit of a dumb mindset in general, of course you don't loose any value for fucking somone. But I guess it comes from the fact that dedicated lesbian stuff is still extremly rare in an ocean of het games. I'm happy a les option is even a thing in this game.

It really did bother me that 2B is a dumb slut though. 2B is best girl. :cry:

morvalladon

Feb 3, 2020
Arizona Unbridled v0.11 (Ultra-Mega Fan tier) just released on Patreon and Subscribestar: /
Must say I love your work Sylvie Dreams, it really tells a fair story. If only there were anonymous ways of supporting..

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Arizona Unbridled [v0.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated: 2021-05-27

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Arizona Unbridled [v0.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Arizona Unbridled [v0.10rev] + Walkthrough Mod

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Arizona Unbridled [v0.10rev] + Walkthrough Mod

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Version: 0.11
Link

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Arizona Unbridled [v0.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 735 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 718 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Arizona Unbridled [v0.11] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hmmmm :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

v0.09
I must warn you, for those of you who have chosen the bisexual path, that in this new version you can choose to avoid, from now on, any content that includes cocks (mostly).

Can someone please explain to me if avoiding cocks with the female mc is avoidable after that one Ctrl-hold scene at the beginning I have read about ?? This ('mostly') comment in the dev notes isn't very reassuring and I wanted to clarify this before attempting to play the game. Thanks :)

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes