4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Overall I like this game, and while I guess some of the parts I like more are not the ones the development team will focus on (just my luck). I don't really have much to say about it other that I hope the situation with her blackmailing teacher isn't resolved to fast, since why have it and tease us with it if it doesn't amount to anything.

I stumbled across this little exchange and just couldn't keep myself away from answering.

yes, I'm almost positive the writer is a man
I can tell you are displeased by the review, but could you try to be less sexiest?

I didn't put my review for it to be picked apart. Its my opinion, that's what review is. You can agree or disagree.
You know, that's not how anything works, the creator of this game could reply in kind, and it still wouldn't be correct. If you publish your opinion out there, people will respond, people will evaluate which parts they agree on, and which they disagree on, and just like the creator of this game has to deal with your opinion, well...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You know, that's not how anything works, the creator of this game could reply in kind, and it still wouldn't be correct. If you publish your opinion out there, people will respond, people will evaluate which parts they agree on, and which they disagree on, and just like the creator of this game has to deal with your opinion, well...
Exactly. I never understood how some people think they can plaster their opinions all over the internet without allowing other readers to do the same. I see it on social media a lot and just laugh cause it's like, "dude, you posted it to a public news feed. There's a comment section on that public news feed. It's there for the purpose of other people speaking their minds." People only want responses to their opinions when those responses agree with their opinions. They can't handle other people having different opinions. lol

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Any news on an update? It looks like the last one was back in April, and searching this thread didn't tell me much.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any news on an update? It looks like the last one was back in April, and searching this thread didn't tell me much.
I don't have a lot of details on it, but I know they are working on it. All I can say for sure is that it is going to be an interesting party.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I don't have a lot of details on it, but I know they are working on it. All I can say for sure is that it is going to be an interesting party.
I was working on it today and there's some progress already. We had a lot of RL problems, developing of Evil Never Dies and my dad illness, but we're getting there!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
ARIZONA UNBRIDLED 0.12 Demo 1 just released for Bug Killer tier and above!
Yay. Finally.
I am glad that there is an update.

But I am very disappointed that there is some side project (END) that will keep stealing the development time from Arizona Unbridled. I hope this will improve otherwise I will have to cancel my donation.

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Yay. Finally.

But I am very disappointed that there is some side project (END) that will keep stealing the development time from Arizona Unbridled. I hope this will improve otherwise I will have to cancel my donation.
Sorry to hear about your disappointment but AU is not enough profitable to mantain my economy affloat since COVID outbreak. I lost my RL job and I have both my parents fighting cancer. So I need to work on other project to try to make my 'game development life' a 'permanent job'.

I understand your concern and your point of view if you finally decide to cancel your donation. Thank you for everything, honestly. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yay. Finally.

On the up side, the two games have different writers, which is one of the more time consuming parts of a game, so it should not slow production that much.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hadn't played this one in a quite a while and grabbed the latest update and played it from the beginning. Very fun. Hope the dev's RL stuff gets sorted and it isn't anything too serious. Looking forward to more updates!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, April is a very long time and hope the dev & family are OK. That's more important than a game.
Yeah, it's a big mess right now, but she is working hard to get it done in what time she has right now. Hopefully she will have more time to focus on it soon...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylver Games

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Hopefully not long before updated here.
This month (August) SylvieDreams released 2 updates for their side project Evil Never Dies. 1st update was "complete" version of 1st chapter and 2nd update was "demo of 2nd chapter". This obviously caused (another) delay for Arizona.

On the up side, the two games have different writers, which is one of the more time consuming parts of a game, so it should not slow production that much.
Unfortunately it looks like you were wrong. Development of 2nd project (END) clearly delays development of 1st project substantially.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes