LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
At first, the original plan was to add 20 new cgs.
15 of them were going to be for Eleonor, and 5 to the mechanic lady whose name's escapes me right now.

But on one of the latest progress reports in Ciel the author said the dlc would be delayed since he was adding more content then what was expected.
I can't quite say if it was going to be 30 or 25 in the end, but it certainly was going to be more than what was originally said.
Bro is a reverse AAA dev

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I only see hate for the Centaur Futanari game, and while I do understand where they are coming from, I can´t say that I agree.
I might not find Futanaris or Centaurs hot or sexy at all, but at the same time, it´s so stupid that I find it hilarious.
If they do release it, I would buy it just for the memes.

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I only see hate for the Centaur Futanari game, and while I do understand where they are coming from, I can say that I agree.
I might not find Futanaris or Centaurs hot or sexy at all, but at the same time, it´s so stupid that I find it hilarious.
If they do release it, I would buy it just for the memes.
I don't mind it. I mean Gaptax already made two previous futanari games so it's not too far off from the stuff he usually makes. I will say that I do hope one day he'll make a comeback with something similar like Agent Leona (probably Gaptax's first OC)

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
To immediately see the scenes, I could do it manually but it would take hours and might miss some things on the way.

So basically yeah, I'm too lazy to play the game. It's selfish but hey at least I'm honest.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
To immediately see the scenes, I could do it manually but it would take hours and might miss some things on the way.

So basically yeah, I'm too lazy to play the game. It's selfish but hey at least I'm honest.
go to the gallery, it has an unlock button

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

I understand being too lazy to play an H-game, it has happened to me more than once, but in particular this one doesn't really work all that well if you just skip the gameplay and go to the scene recollection you are going to be missing more than half of what makes this game good.
More or less fifty percent of the lewd things in the game happen during the battle scenes that involve playing the actual game.

You do you, I understand that games take time and sometimes you just want a quick "fun" session, but this game is not that good for that.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
I understand being too lazy to play an H-game, it has happened to me more than once, but in particular this one doesn't really work all that well if you just skip the gameplay and go to the scene recollection you are going to be missing more than half of what makes this game good.
More or less fifty percent of the lewd things in the game happen during the battle scenes that involve playing the actual game.

You do you, I understand that games take time and sometimes you just want a quick "fun" session, but this game is not that good for that.
Alright geez, I'll play it normally then.

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
Oh shit I forgot. I retract my statement. the only one I can rely on ntr these days.
bro don't forget about The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Takeda Hiromitsu, even though the game still hasn't been released until now.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes