SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
To get the Carla AVs, you need to save the store owner during Duston's router, when he is getting into a fight with a customer for doing his wife.
It becomes an event somewhere in the middle of the Duston rute, although I can't recall exactly when.
You should play the route until Eleanor goes on the work trip with Duston, and start checking the AV store everyday. You can't miss the event, so as long as you check the store once in a while you are bound to find it.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
so if you start Niiji's route, you're basically locked out of lots of content (like side missions where the girl gets groped in the comms) and her sexual stats don't even increase..
why are Japanese games like this? this isn't the first time i encounter such gameplay decisions

Reactions: jags25655

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
1720694304812.png
yeah I knew it would be posponed :v nvm as you can read in his new ci-en entry he outsourced one event and also read soem feedback from the steam release so... maybe if more ppl tells gre to try to give a voice actress to his FMC perhaps he would agree to paid some if it's not that expensive ig :unsure:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
View attachment 3820885
yeah I knew it would be posponed :v nvm as you can read in his new ci-en entry he outsourced one event and also read soem feedback from the steam release so... maybe if more ppl tells gre to try to give a voice actress to his FMC perhaps he would agree to paid some if it's not that expensive ig :unsure:
hard, his game sell is just ok number, but not enough for voice

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
View attachment 3820885
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To add to this there are more than 30 CG's and work has been completed for them and just need to be implemented and debugged, also the person doing the outsourced work Arai yuu is for a Harry scenario and is quite different from the way Gre would have done it and that they were did stuff that was influential for him in old doujins and that they currently write for an H Gacha game.

Reactions: Diegoz
Aug 24, 2020
If you are expecting the mini cg events from RaiOhGar that you can watch actively after each main corruption stage, then most probably this update wont have it. I expect all those 30+ cg to be full cg scenes that can be only viewed from the flashback room as this is what GapTax said: "Thank you for your input. That has been an issue for Solgante. That is difficult to improve even with updates and will be an area for improvement in future works."

Kind of disappointed but oh well, this game is now loaded with cg with the upcoming update but still only way to see them is through the flashback room which is kinda okay.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArmoredSuitSolgante-1.04Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
i more like the way of raioh, she go around and mess up with guys on tower, it hot for me, and more hot if the MC can follow her behind and watch
I think that the choices at the end of the missions should have had some impact on the dialogue of the scenes after at least. If the player chooses the more suspicious questions (not that there's a big difference in most LOL) then it really should have some kind of impact. More guilt-based lines, maybe, or more contempt towards the MC if he has been oblivious or acted that way.

AND oh my word, finding the wedding ring in the condom. That scene needs some more pathos. Like at the end of NTR Sruvvial Z, where you can actually shoot the wife and the guy she's cheated with. You've got a giant mech, go on a rampage, all the while your wife is somewhere else, being plowed by the colonel.
Doubt we will see any such, and I will be happy for whatever new content we get, but you can at least dream big.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I think that the choices at the end of the missions should have had some impact on the dialogue of the scenes after at least. If the player chooses the more suspicious questions (not that there's a big difference in most LOL) then it really should have some kind of impact. More guilt-based lines, maybe, or more contempt towards the MC if he has been oblivious or acted that way.

AND oh my word, finding the wedding ring in the condom. That scene needs some more pathos. Like at the end of NTR Sruvvial Z, where you can actually shoot the wife and the guy she's cheated with. You've got a giant mech, go on a rampage, all the while your wife is somewhere else, being plowed by the colonel.
Doubt we will see any such, and I will be happy for whatever new content we get, but you can at least dream big.
yup, i love you way, where we choose to watch or kill the fuck boy and cheating wife, or follow the wife and kill any guys she sleep

Reactions: Diegoz

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
If you are expecting the mini cg events from RaiOhGar that you can watch actively after each main corruption stage, then most probably this update wont have it. I expect all those 30+ cg to be full cg scenes that can be only viewed from the flashback room as this is what GapTax said: "Thank you for your input. That has been an issue for Solgante. That is difficult to improve even with updates and will be an area for improvement in future works."

Kind of disappointed but oh well, this game is now loaded with cg with the upcoming update but still only way to see them is through the flashback room which is kinda okay.
30 I thought he was adding 15?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
At first, the original plan was to add 20 new cgs.
15 of them were going to be for Eleonor, and 5 to the mechanic lady whose name's escapes me right now.

But on one of the latest progress reports in Ciel the author said the dlc would be delayed since he was adding more content then what was expected.
I can't quite say if it was going to be 30 or 25 in the end, but it certainly was going to be more than what was originally said.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
yeah he couldn't stop himself and it kept going up

At first, the original plan was to add 20 new cgs.
15 of them were going to be for Eleonor, and 5 to the mechanic lady whose name's escapes me right now.

But on one of the latest progress reports in Ciel the author said the dlc would be delayed since he was adding more content then what was expected.
I can't quite say if it was going to be 30 or 25 in the end, but it certainly was going to be more than what was originally said.
Reading the latest ci en post just now and says there are more than 30 scenes to be added

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes