daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Yeah it was pretty much just a copy and paste for me to have the static-less mod work, though i'll keep it with static for the replay go around since i think it adds to the whole hard to tell whats going on even if it's clear to us players what's happening then static removed so i can see it in full glory in the further replays

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah it was pretty much just a copy and paste for me to have the static-less mod work, though i'll keep it with static for the replay go around since i think it adds to the whole hard to tell whats going on even if it's clear to us players what's happening then static removed so i can see it in full glory in the further replays
the galery has the conversations with static removed. so the mod is not needed if you play like that.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
So can you play as Eleanor or are the scenes only viewable from the gallery after they happen?
Played for a bit and only got a few groping scenes during mission so far, kinda disappointing but the cg's are great.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Is there any sign of Gaptax doing any updates for this as in adding new scenes to the endings or more during mission stuff? Or even just hearing sexy noises as you're roaming around?

The ending with Harry especially could lean into that. If you buy all the videos, then Will should know what's going on, LOL.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Is there any sign of Gaptax doing any updates for this as in adding new scenes to the endings or more during mission stuff? Or even just hearing sexy noises as you're roaming around?

The ending with Harry especially could lean into that. If you buy all the videos, then Will should know what's going on, LOL.
yup, 1 or 2 month from now, he making new update (dlc).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Taboofan

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
this game is fucking awesome, after playing 1 route i bought in on steam to support the game
I'd do the same if I didn't loathe Steam. Still a great game though, and I might by it via some other means if there really is a DLC coming once it arrives.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
How do you get the Carla scenes? Which route do you have to take? I thought it was the coworker route. After I finished that rout Tony tells me that Carla is being Strange and I don't see here anywhere.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes