skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Was a big fan of the original even bough it. This dlc felt like a waste added nothing to the story/character development. Maybe gaptax is working on the next game already and this was a side project. Guess this dlc is better than having nothing at all
from ci-en

I've started working on "Karezan Magatsudachi"
! To be honest, I started working on character design towards the end of the production of Solgante Plus, but I've also started working on other parts of the game.

1728254070762.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, completely honest question - why do people like this game?
Cuz it's not about just the NTR, most people don't actually subscribe to the cuck fantasy mentality. Sure, some do, but vast majority don't care if it's cuckholdry or not.

What we like seeing is very serious and tough women... get turned into absolute fucking sluts. See them throw their morals out the window. See them from thinking this one guy is super gross and disgusting (and she would never cheat on her husband for him) and then transitioning later into mooing like a cow as he's plowing her ass while squeezing her tits (he fucks her way better than her hubby with the limp dick).

Uh, in short: We like seeing horny debased women.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes