skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
to me though.
no moments with wife at all just doesn't make this a really good NTR.
we got text and some actions indicate that she's 'our' wife but that's it.
one sex scene with her and she didn't even show that much compassion or anything.
they placed a bullshit reason to seperate hubby and wife so that they could mess with the wife and she fell far down for it.
-
i get it, but it doesn't have that much substance in hubby(player) and wife relationship so i'm not sure? am i supposed pity hubby? or just full blow horny and use my horrid imagination?
and does DLC have good ending or overall make hubby more like a husband and not just 'this guy is the one who has been fucked and you took control of him just for narrative that nobody care'?
yes, there is little time with only the two of them, but it's like that in most ntr games that have multiple separate routes, so that there isn't much content to skip to go to the other routes after finishing one, if the developer put to much time in the "prologue" he would have to cut a route or many scenes, if there is a time limit for development even if self imposed I think is better that way, you can infer the relationship before the NTR, then again could be just personal taste, in NTR I look for the tangential "tags" much more than the NTR itself, corruption, exhibitionism, mind control, blackmail, hidden sex, ecc.

the DLC prolong the 3 routes with new scenes

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes