Jul 27, 2020
Welp, this is it. The best NTR doujinshi game of all time. I don't think any other game comes close.

This is tied at #1 for my h-game list with Karryn's Prison. I hope to god there's more games from these devs. Are there are recommendations from anybody?
More interesting and deep story, more interesting gameplay for the mecha part, more pixel art animations and scenes in general, and it would have been a masterpiece. In its current form, it's just a good game.
Which is sad, because the potential is huge.

Reactions: Gorogn

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Welp, this is it. The best NTR doujinshi game of all time. I don't think any other game comes close.

This is tied at #1 for my h-game list with Karryn's Prison. I hope to god there's more games from these devs. Are there are recommendations from anybody?
I hope to god there's more games from these devs.

RaiOhGar (Same devs, with same mecha themes and NTR. Some said it's a better game than this one even though it released earlier.)

I'm assuming you liking NTR and Corruption as the main plotlines of the games. I could recommend these games for you :

1. Golden Cynicism (Short game, NTR, Corruption, Emotionless Heroine)
(Use this to update the MTL translation of the game)
2. (NTR, Corruption, Emotionless Heroine)
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai (Not really NTR, Corruption)
4. Elf of Hypnolust (NTR, Corruption, Multiple Heroines)
(Translation is WIP but almost completed)
5. Nebel Geisterjäger (NTR, Corruption, Complicated Gameplay)
(Good NTR game despite the complicated gameplay.)
6. Modern Pink Elf RPG (NTR, Corruption, Reverse Isekai)
7. Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again (NTR Heavy, Corruption, Great Story)
(Don't play it unless you have a heart of steel.)

Although there's much more that could be mentioned, I think this list is a solid starting point if you're looking to enjoy some NTR with corruption elements in the plotlines.

Last edited:

somebodymakingagame

Aug 6, 2024

RaiOhGar (Same devs, with same mecha themes and NTR. Some said it's a better game than even though it released earlier.)

I'm assuming you liking NTR and Corruption as the main plotlines of the games. I could recommend these games for you :

7. Amelia Blanchette Falls Over and Over Again (NTR Heavy, Corruption, Great Story)

Although there's much more that could be mentioned, I think this list is a solid starting point if you're looking to enjoy some NTR with corruption elements in the plotlines.
Thanks, this is a great list. I'm gonna go straight into RaiOhGar first and try the next after I'm... well... recharged.

I've played Modern Pink already, I never managed to get anything to ever happen in Nebel Geisterjager (and from what I've read, I'm not alone there) but I'll definitely give them all a look.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Thanks, this is a great list. I'm gonna go straight into RaiOhGar first and try the next after I'm... well... recharged.

I've played Modern Pink already, I never managed to get anything to ever happen in Nebel Geisterjager (and from what I've read, I'm not alone there) but I'll definitely give them all a look.
nebel is wasting time, just use full save for that shit

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020

RaiOhGar (Same devs, with same mecha themes and NTR. Some said it's a better game than this one even though it released earlier.)

i would have suggested "dark party hero" which i believe is the most NTR and frustrating game of all time

Reactions: somebodymakingagame

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

I didn’t play 1-3 but imo emotionless heroine kills the fun. If she is emotionless you can’t really tell if she is corrupted, is forced to it or just doesn’t feel anything anymore. I feel that those depraved smiles are like half of fun in NTR.
In Pink Elf and Nebel for what i remember they are not in any relationship, so the girls doesn't really have any feelings about being unfaithful. Its netorare as jealousy and loss rather than corruption.
In Amelia the issue was that the girl doesn't remember her past actions, she doesn't understand whats happening with her so its much like with hypnosis or drugged situation it doesn't have much corruption appeal.

For me this game has same appeal as female protag netorare, the female pov is simply hidden in gallery. Given the other point on graph is Karryn's which is basically whore out game with little ntr flavour I would assume that is the appeal for you ?

Search for 2dCG , netorare, female protag, complete , weighted rating. (Normally you would want to also add cheating to the tags but there are some good ones not tagged as cheating like Raiohgar. )
3DCG ones are generally ongoing patreon projects and there is nothing completed worth attention really.
I'm gonna mention Young Wife Souffle and Mischief wars because you can't find them on F95. Also some that won't show in that search but are worth it : Yuri & Clare, To H... , Edge of, Gyaru wife, NTR Legend, Ntraholic. Be vary of male pov that may not be easy to ignore.

Reactions: somebodymakingagame

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019

Quick question here about the scarlet demonslayer since there's no thread about it, is it really a corruption game? DLsite page says "without being corrupted"

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
i would have suggested "dark party hero" which i believe is the most NTR and frustrating game of all time
Nice suggestion. I didn’t realize this game was released five years ago. I wasn’t really into NTR back then, but I might give it a try now since I enjoy other games from the same developer, like Pray Game.

I didn’t play 1-3 but imo emotionless heroine kills the fun. If she is emotionless you can’t really tell if she is corrupted, is forced to it or just doesn’t feel anything anymore. I feel that those depraved smiles are like half of fun in NTR.
In Pink Elf and Nebel for what i remember they are not in any relationship, so the girls doesn't really have any feelings about being unfaithful. Its netorare as jealousy and loss rather than corruption.
In Amelia the issue was that the girl doesn't remember her past actions, she doesn't understand whats happening with her so its much like with hypnosis or drugged situation it doesn't have much corruption appeal.
An emotionless heroine is more of a personal preference for some. In most corrupt NTR games, the plot tends to follow the same pattern: the more they get corrupted, the more depraved they become, which doesn’t feel all that unique to me. It’s rare to see a cold, emotionless heroine in NTR corruption storylines nowadays. I understand your point about how it can be hard to tell if she’s getting corrupted or not, but for me, I still enjoy the story in those games.

I’m guessing your ideal NTR corruption game involves the heroine being in a relationship with someone (likely the MC) and gradually becoming more corrupted through humiliation from others. In that case, most games by NTRMAN might fall under that category.
Quick question here about the scarlet demonslayer since there's no thread about it, is it really a corruption game? DLsite page says "without being corrupted"
I’ve kind of forgotten the details of the story, but I think the female MC has her mind altered because she craves more power to achieve her goals. She starts by rationalizing every humiliation she faces, and eventually, she’s okay with being intimate with anyone because of it. It’s not exactly corruption—more like a mind alteration. There’s no thread about it because it was removed due to the game containing "Shota" content.

Last edited:
Reactions: skoptsy

El Goblino

Aug 18, 2019
Not talking about deblur on the communications, is the DLC decensored for the genitalia? or is it all pixelated shit?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yeap, having played through the game again with this release, I can say with full certainty that this is the best NTR game I've ever seen.
And the simple reason for it is the genius idea of tie-in communication during missions. The art being very good, and game being developed by GapTax helps too, he's just a good dev overall.

Reactions: necrosis627

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Yeap, having played through the game again with this release, I can say with full certainty that this is the best NTR game I've ever seen.
And the simple reason for it is the genius idea of tie-in communication during missions. The art being very good, and game being developed by GapTax helps too, he's just a good dev overall.
but he weak to futa

skoptsy

Feb 25, 2019
Nice suggestion. I didn’t realize this game was released five years ago. I wasn’t really into NTR back then, but I might give it a try now since I enjoy other games from the same developer, like Pray Game.

An emotionless heroine is more of a personal preference for some. In most corrupt NTR games, the plot tends to follow the same pattern: the more they get corrupted, the more depraved they become, which doesn’t feel all that unique to me. It’s rare to see a cold, emotionless heroine in NTR corruption storylines nowadays. I understand your point about how it can be hard to tell if she’s getting corrupted or not, but for me, I still enjoy the story in those games.

I’m guessing your ideal NTR corruption game involves the heroine being in a relationship with someone (likely the MC) and gradually becoming more corrupted through humiliation from others. In that case, most games by NTRMAN might fall under that category.

I’ve kind of forgotten the details of the story, but I think the female MC has her mind altered because she craves more power to achieve her goals. She starts by rationalizing every humiliation she faces, and eventually, she’s okay with being intimate with anyone because of it. It’s not exactly corruption—more like a mind alteration. There’s no thread about it because it was removed due to the game containing "Shota" content.
So many great game recommendations. NTR fans eating good in this thread.

Reactions: RealF

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
In half an hour most of the game was grinding, moving a robot to click to make other robots number go down
At the same time theres this cringy video feed where some woman with tits larger than her head acting retarded.
And between the endless grinding theres a section where you "interview" people that doesnt have any content its just a waste of time.
Repeat.
What a great game.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
In half an hour most of the game was grinding, moving a robot to click to make other robots number go down
At the same time theres this cringy video feed where some woman with tits larger than her head acting retarded.
And between the endless grinding theres a section where you "interview" people that doesnt have any content its just a waste of time.
Repeat.
What a great game.
If I had a dollar for every closet that got opened because booba is too big for them on this forum.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Repeat.
What a great game.
I think you didn't read any text in the game, the woman is your wife, you are the pilot of the robot, she's been blackmailed in doing sexual favors for other mans, during the transmission the "president" is touching her, in the interview you don't interview anyone they are interviewing you(for the false accusation against you and your wife), its's an NTR game...

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, next game from GapTax is a futanari one with an estimate finished in 2026.

I loved Solgante but I fucking hate futanari xD

What a shame but it can't be helped.

Jul 30, 2018
I think you didn't read any text in the game, the woman is your wife, you are the pilot of the robot, she's been blackmailed in doing sexual favors for other mans, during the transmission the "president" is touching her, in the interview you don't interview anyone they are interviewing you(for the false accusation against you and your wife), its's an NTR game...
to me though.
no moments with wife at all just doesn't make this a really good NTR.
we got text and some actions indicate that she's 'our' wife but that's it.
one sex scene with her and she didn't even show that much compassion or anything.
they placed a bullshit reason to seperate hubby and wife so that they could mess with the wife and she fell far down for it.
-
i get it, but it doesn't have that much substance in hubby(player) and wife relationship so i'm not sure? am i supposed pity hubby? or just full blow horny and use my horrid imagination?
and does DLC have good ending or overall make hubby more like a husband and not just 'this guy is the one who has been fucked and you took control of him just for narrative that nobody care'?

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes