Gilga1

Jul 20, 2019
Some quick summary for my current progress for the translation.

DLC SceneH-Scene Progress
Daston​
H-Scene 4/9 | Comms Scene 1/4​
Harry​
H-Scene 1/7​
Naji
H-Scene 6/6 | Comms Scene 2/2

I could say the progress for the translation for the last 2 days is going so well. Translating some H-Scene may take up 1-3 hours / scene, although I could do 3-4 scenes / day, but I don't want to burn myself too much because of it. And also, some DLC for Karryn's Prison is out; I need to play it to refresh my dumb brain. :LUL:
thanks for the effort sir

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
For me, the DLC its good, not that amazing but good good. The minus is its only feels like daily activity, i can't feel its final for each route.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
About next month and beyond
We will be announcing the title and genre of the new work next month.

If I could announce just one thing first, it wouldn't be about a female futanari centaur knight.
Actually, I really want to make this one too, but I think I'll make it when I'm old.

ba9a7c8b2bdb927158465ea022a1a80c.jpg

knjast

Sep 17, 2017
Some quick summary for my current progress for the translation.

DLC SceneH-Scene Progress
Daston​
H-Scene 4/9 | Comms Scene 1/4​
Harry​
H-Scene 1/7​
Naji
H-Scene 6/6 | Comms Scene 2/2

I could say the progress for the translation for the last 2 days is going so well. Translating some H-Scene may take up 1-3 hours / scene, although I could do 3-4 scenes / day, but I don't want to burn myself too much because of it. And also, some DLC for Karryn's Prison is out; I need to play it to refresh my dumb brain. :LUL:
Awesome news mate, thanks for working on this!

Reactions: Semesh

NeToRaRe number1

Formerly 'Minhtien200512'
Apr 3, 2021
Can anyone help me find a way to translate these languages to other languages(The places I have circled in red)?
Since I saw the English version can be changed I think it can be too but I don't know where the text is

Reactions: Shirokame
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes