ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Does anyone have any other ideas?
I've re-encrypted the entire Kagura CG images (including the UI image) to make it possible to patch it in the latest raw Japanese version (2.00 & 2.01). Just extract the compressed file and copy paste into the main game folder and overwrite everything.

Download Link :

NeToRaRe number1

Formerly 'Minhtien200512'
Apr 3, 2021
I've re-encrypted the entire Kagura CG images (including the UI image) to make it possible to patch it in the latest raw Japanese version (2.00 & 2.01). Just extract the compressed file and copy paste into the main game folder and overwrite everything.

Download Link :
Oh thanks, can you check inbox with me?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Quick update:

1. The Daston route is now finished along with the comms scene.
2. CommonEvents is finished. It means all comms scenes and Eleanor's thought for the DLC content in the menu is translated.
3. The game that I worked on is now updated into Ver. 2.01 to avoid some bugs that make it impossible to unlock specific H-scenes.
4. So far, I haven't found any text that extends beyond the dialog box yet.
5. All that's left is Harry's route to be translated.

Sorry for the slow progress, I've been busy with IRL stuff for the last 3 days. For this time being, I would like to chill a little bit when translating the games. I couldn't exactly say when the translation will be completed, but estimated it will be completed the fastest is one week, and the maximum is two weeks.

Also I've updated my earlier post about the quick summary to match the current progression.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Quick update:

2. CommonEvents is finished. It means all comms scenes and Eleanor's thought for the DLC content in the menu is translated.
3. The game that I worked on is now updated into Ver. 2.01 to avoid some bugs that make it impossible to unlock specific H-scenes.

Sorry for the slow progress, I've been busy with IRL stuff for the last 3 days. For this time being, I would like to chill a little bit when translating the games. I couldn't exactly say when the translation will be completed, but estimated it will be completed the fastest is one week, and the maximum is two weeks.

Also I've updated my earlier post about the quick summary to match the current progression.
No need to say sorry if it wasn't for you, we would have had to wait for kagura only god knows how long, so thank you and take your time.

bonobo233

May 6, 2022
Quick update:

Goated. Take it easy. Really appreciate you doing this.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered already, I've downloaded the 1.04 steam version in the OP for my pc. Do I need to download anything else to get extra available content in English?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered already, I've downloaded the 1.04 steam version in the OP for my pc. Do I need to download anything else to get extra available content in English?
No, version 1.4 the base content of the game translated by kagura and without censorship you do not need to modify anything just play, the dlc is not compatible with the kagura version at the moment

but I recommend that you wait for the chubbygoat version

Last edited:

nope.catgatatac

Jun 17, 2023
Quick update:

You rock, thanks for your hard work.

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Quick update:

This just translates the added Plus content, yeah?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Quick update:

Woo!!! Awesome, dude. Great fun, looking forward to it.

So if you finish the story with one of the endings, does that give you access to the extra scenes for that ending, IE you go around and find them? Or do you have to go into the recollection room, click the button and then you're given access to all of them at once? While this game hasn't ever been the best in terms of showing the scenes real time, I felt going around trying to find the scenes was always fun.

(Also, just finished replaying the Harry ending. Reading as you find the DVDs of your wife, it's pretty clear the Main character knows its his wife...

Reactions: Incognito120

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Didn't work
It's probably from playing on an emulator. I recommend that you use the search bar in this thread because there have been more people with this problem and there is a solution. If is on PC and I am jumping to conclusions then is strange but I have only seen that problem in people who play with emulators .

Reactions: None765
4.40 star(s) 50 Votes