johnza

Jun 17, 2019
Daily month update
DL translation :
progress report
IMG_6558.png Due to the PC malfunction that I explained in the current situation, I was only able to work on scenario writing for a while. However, all of Solgante's data is safe, so the real damage is that I couldn't work on illustrations until I got a new PC... I'll do my best to recover from this
Paid plan :

IMG_6559.png
This is one of the final drafts of the new costume rough that was released some time ago. Masu. I am sorry that I was unable to do the illustration work when I tried to make a clean copy of this, so I am posting a rough version of it this time

Mar 12, 2018
One of rare good games if you like NTR. One of the best things, beside the hot female (subjective, I know, but this one is my type), is that the progression is slow and gradual. Little by little. And not like one-two bjs, one-two penetrations and the victim becomes unhinged cum dump/fuckpig with a cock instead of brains. A lot of scenes, good art, nice interaction with good detail. And the scenes aren't too long to not break the pace.

If I had to complain about something, is that there's still that abrupt "mind is broken" finale, which never really looks convicing even by eroge standards. It's not that bad in this particular case, but I wish there was a more interesting adapting to new cheating life.
I think as an NTR game it's rather mid. There's barely any build-up in terms of the relationship between the MC and FMC, they literally only have one sex scene in the beginning and that's it. There's very little interaction between them after that, and even scenes are all behind the scenes, there's no transition to netorase / cuckolding, either, to spice things up. There are only a few video recording scenes, and they aren't very good, especially because half of them have the FMC change her hair color. Any decent NTR game has to have either some romance going on between the male and female leads and / or flashbacks of their past, in other words, the player should invest emotionally in the girl before she's stolen. This game lacks it, so it doesn't provoke strong feelings, but it sure has hot art. I think it's more popular among people who don't really care about NTR, and are more interested in corruption.

Reactions: Adsnow and lev0nne

Sirgerrad

Dec 27, 2016
I think as an NTR game it's rather mid. There's barely any build-up in terms of the relationship between the MC and FMC, they literally only have one sex scene in the beginning and that's it. There's very little interaction between them after that, and even scenes are all behind the scenes, there's no transition to netorase / cuckolding, either, to spice things up.
I like netorare, but despise netorase and cuckolding, so the game is pretty great on my opinion. I've always prefered the stealing and the corruption parts, it becomes a huge turnoff when the male mc enjoys and consents to the female mc sleeping around.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Any decent NTR game has to have either some romance going on between the male and female leads and / or flashbacks of their past, in other words, the player should invest emotionally in the girl before she's stolen.
you are right but its hard as hell to pull that off properly, girls are either ntred right away or devs just drop war&peace level of exposition on players. Old NTR games like "triangle blue" were 50+ hours long so i would prefered dev to not do it at all rather to try and fail. GAPTAX have its own strong sides and they capitalise on them instead of making something new every time.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
After playing the game, I feel sad that the MC never found out about the NTR. Rai Oh Gar at least had some endings where the MC found out and was left in despair.

Reactions: Ravelord Nito
Mar 12, 2018
you are right but its hard as hell to pull that off properly, girls are either ntred right away or devs just drop war&peace level of exposition on players. Old NTR games like "triangle blue" were 50+ hours long so i would prefered dev to not do it at all rather to try and fail. GAPTAX have its own strong sides and they capitalise on them instead of making something new every time.
Triangle Blue is an extreme example, and this is mostly relevant for VNs. Also, I wouldn't call it a fail, as it's still considered one of the best NTR VNs. Just half an hour of a story is enough for an RPG maker game, plus a few vanilla scenes, but authors are too lazy to even do this. Most likely they aren't into NTR themselves, only adding it to get a bigger audience. It's not hard at all, just make a part of the game vanilla, it's super easy, barely an inconvenience.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
so what are the important events that lock the FMC into a specific path?? i want to enjoy all the paths in a single play-through as much as possible.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
so what are the important events that lock the FMC into a specific path?? i want to enjoy all the paths in a single play-through as much as possible.
You, the player, choose which guy for Eleanor to spend time with before doing daily interrogations and going to do Mecha missions. If you pick the interrogation for 3-4 times you're locked into the Colonel's path, if you talk and pick the blonde guy near the interrogation room for 3-4 times then it's Lieutenant's Path , if you pick the boy or bodyguard near your house in the residential district 3-4 times then it's Boy's path or the husband path if you make the appropriate choices during the Boy's route and only on it.

No, you can't pick all the routes in one single playthrough, just like RaiOhGar, you pick one guy and then follow that path.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Triangle Blue is an extreme example, and this is mostly relevant for VNs. Also, I wouldn't call it a fail, as it's still considered one of the best NTR VNs. Just half an hour of a story is enough for an RPG maker game, plus a few vanilla scenes, but authors are too lazy to even do this.
i didnt meant to say trianlge blue was a fail, it was a great game but it was made by a team with professional writers and enough resources to pull that off, here we have a small circle (or maybe even one guy) who draws program and writes all by itself. There are other examples, we have guys like Fujino and his sao ntr game(i liked this one too). Dude spend year developing it and ugly bastard only lay a girl in an epilogue of that one. Now making part 2 with all the actual content. Not many people would risk to go such lengths just to set up a story (and since its based on SAO he managed to dodge most of that world bulding and exposition such story would require)
It may look like inconvenience but i'm sure they will find a way to mess it all up. I played god knows how much ntr games and there was barely a handful of actually good ones.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
No, you can't pick all the routes in one single playthrough, just like RaiOhGar, you pick one guy and then follow that path.
I downloaded a complete save from this thread, in which the info screen says "I can't choose any one, i love all three of them" something like that, so i assumed there must be a way to get corrupted by three of them at the same playthrough.

lev0nne

Nov 30, 2020
I downloaded a complete save from this thread, in which the info screen says "I can't choose any one, i love all three of them" something like that, so i assumed there must be a way to get corrupted by three of them at the same playthrough.
You do it with three consequent playthroughs, I think. Harrassment stats and unlcocked scenes are preserved.

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Got it, are there any other games with NTR - Corruption theme that has the FMC having different path options for multiple partners ??
try GAPTAX previous work "RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel - 1.04"
or maybe one of the WARSHOP's games: modern pink elf rpg or NTR knight
apple soft's "luna -ntr dungeon debt repayment life" but its rather meh tbh.
you can also try "Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall" by crazy nirin.
there is also bunch of games about being shipwrecked on remote island with you wife such as "Remote Island Survivors" by church of NTR or most of game roster from nekonohoshi devs

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes