djv007

Apr 23, 2020
When you reach 4 bars in 1 route, you are locked in it.
So we can't play 2 routes simultaneously?? Cause i went through the files and saw dialogues indicating sex 2 or 3 routes being played simultaneously. I am not sure tho.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
So we can't play 2 routes simultaneously?? Cause i went through the files and saw dialogues indicating sex 2 or 3 routes being played simultaneously. I am not sure tho.
I think you are referring to the fact that to go into the Harry route you need to do just a bit of the Colonel path (two or three bars i think).
But anyway once you complete one you get the option of going back to do the others, or you could unlock the gallery directly maybe that is what you are talking about, either unlock the whole gallery directly or someone did go back to do the others routes and therefore unlock more of the gallery

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.09):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Special thanks to Bob69 for the compressed version
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.09):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: \EGOIST

nedox15963

May 11, 2022
i downloaded the OP version on page one , the translation is a bit weird in some scenes , sometimes u dont even know whos speaking to whom , is that all fine ? or should i patch the game trasnlation ?

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The live molesting is so fucking hot. I mean battlebots shooting and a slut moaning in my fucking eardrum. what is better than that .:KEK:
There's surprisingly not a lot of that. Harry does mostly nothing, the red-haired guy does absolutely nothing through it, and only colonel goes all out. RaiOhGar was pretty much just better all around, plot-wise and livescene-wise. But i'm glad we at least got one more game with this idea, maybe even more will come later.

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
How do I unlock MC's scenes with the FMC? (not through the gallery but in the game itself) basically how to vanilla route if there even is one.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
How do I unlock MC's scenes with the FMC? (not through the gallery but in the game itself) basically how to vanilla route if there even is one.
Is only the first scene dude besides that nothing with the MC

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
Is only the first scene dude besides that nothing with the MC
FUCK Damn trash Game friggin ruined tbh shit game grabge garbage garbage tje devs are fucking
actual from a 10/10 to a 9.999999999999/10 cucks loser bitch ass I hope this game doesnt get any sales and is shared for free.... oh wait.

Oct 15, 2017
FUCK Damn trash Game friggin ruined tbh shit game grabge garbage garbage tje devs are fucking
actual from a 10/10 to a 9.999999999999/10 cucks loser bitch ass I hope this game doesnt get any sales and is shared for free.... oh wait.

Cry harder weakling. The game was top 1 sales for weeks.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020

Im hoping you already know that this game got more than *10000* sales while saying that right?

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
Playing this again, this game could have a lot of potential like the major could have done more in serving her country with that settings but she was limited to only three guys if not including her husband. The battles are a bit grindy and you could get out of touch on story easily like after watching on reminiscene room you have to grind again. The grinding is boring and a bonerkiller, it kills the mood. If you are limited to like three guys with a limited option, this game should have been rendered in a renpy and cut out most of battle since it has very little content and no defeat scene.

The plot would be meh and this game seems to be more cg hunter and if you are the type of guy who loves being cucked on your back, this game would be very fun. Eventhough it is a cg hunter, the cgs were kinda good and the female mc. If it is not for the rpgm format i would have expect less. Renpy is not just my game like reading bunch of text with very little content, if you are not the one who likes reading you could get lost in the story and just cg hunting. That's why i like rpgm even without reading much you could still follow the story or forced to read some to know how to progress and follow up. Most of time you had to put a decent amount of content in rpgm or else it will be very short.

Overall this game could have a lot of potential, I hope it could get some remake with the major more choices and much more open with people around her and serving them just like a good servant.

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes