daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
did he say when the update will come out ?
No he hasn't, only that he has outsourced for the pixel animation and is one of the final things to do, then after dlc is wrapped up is when he'll announce the genre and specific announcements of the next game at some point.

Though he has went straight into it I figured he'd want some rest first but the woman design he posted looked good if he decides to use it with large tits and a confident smile that will no doubt be broken, personally hope it's not a futa game and goes for the mecha ntr/ntr/or agent Leona style.

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
No he hasn't, only that he has outsourced for the pixel animation and is one of the final things to do, then after dlc is wrapped up is when he'll announce the genre and specific announcements of the next game at some point.

Though he has went straight into it I figured he'd want some rest first but the woman design he posted looked good if he decides to use it with large tits and a confident smile that will no doubt be broken, personally hope it's not a futa game and goes for the mecha ntr/ntr/or agent Leona style.
maybe, just maybe, futa game make him less gay, like man - woman is 50% gay, so futa is girl - girl then it like 25% gay

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
From what ive seen in the japanese comments and the creator replies, it seems theres a 90% chance he wil do it, also, he already drawed that main character before, dont remember which post tho.

Edit: nevermind I found it lol.

View attachment 3686776
Well, it's a shame, but we probably won't be able to influence what the next game will be like. Let's just enjoy the new DLC, which I hope will be released soon.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes