Dec 14, 2020
No idea, but no futa horsey seems to be confirmed :)
At least Not for now, that comment confirms he plans to do it and WILL do it eventually sooner or later, so ill say that the countdown has started.

Unless he changes his mind midway, but at the end of the day, only time will tell.

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
Well then ok no imminent centaur futa that's certainly good news until the time that does happen and maybe we get another great ntr game before then in whatever situation and he hopefully forgets about it though maybe not when people are reminding him...

Anyway no news yet as far as i know other than the steam page saying june 2024 release so might rereplay it again then

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The game page appeared on Steam -Jun 15. - will this be the full version with new content and costumes???

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The game page appeared on Steam -Jun 15. - will this be the full version with new content and costumes???
As the new content has not been released yet, it will be implemented in the future in Kagura's game and will cost money depending on whether the developer decides to sell the dlc separately or as a free update.

depending on what gaptax does, kagura will do the same on the other hand it will take a couple of months to add the new content because it needs to be translated. Many times Kagura does not take a long time to translate the games, basically they have the games already translated but the company keeps them to himself and releases them when they thinks it is the best moment.

I would have preferred that they wait for them to release the new content to have everything complete. They have been promoting the newlywed Monica game for a year and this one came out earlier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I would have preferred that they wait for them to release the new content to have everything complete. They have been promoting the newlywed Monica game for a year and this one came out earlier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It seems to me that they(Kagura) work according to their mood, because there are many sensational projects, and they take translations (partially garbage)... for example, they generally translated the ONE-ONE series games for more than a YEAR -_- ... maybe this is of course connected due to the transition to new engine, but that's a fact.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how long to wait until the (FULL) edition is released?
As I understand it, the author is already slowly working on a new game...

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
It seems to me that they(Kagura) work according to their mood, because there are many sensational projects, and they take translations (partially garbage)... for example, they generally translated the ONE-ONE series games for more than a YEAR -_- ... maybe this is of course connected due to the transition to new engine, but that's a fact.
for me, it look like them dont have enough source to do many project same time, and some how, i feel they just small company, maybe big than saikey, but not big enough to do 3 or 4 project same time

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Man the Kagura release came out fast after announcement, i actually hoped the content update happened before that so Kagura could do it all at once.

• Sad
Reactions: DicksInSpace

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
There's a new post today looks like she is wearing a veil over her mouth in the thumbnail, and we have 100% confirmation that the kagura release doesn't have the dlc as he is still making it.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes