danadana

Aug 5, 2023
but those aren't censored bro
Now that I remember you are right but it will be nice if they are compatible for the steam version when the game comes out although there will probably be like 4 correction patches
so you don't have to see them only in the gallery but also in the game

Apr 10, 2018
They are not spoilers, they are just samples of the censorship and the translation. Then there are people who ask whether or not it has censorship or what about the translation? With this you can already get an idea
You can put that in text and put the images spoilers
I'm pretty sure that's the norm.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You can put that in text and put the images spoilers
I'm pretty sure that's the norm.
not as long as I don't spoil the story
If you have played you will understand it and if you have not played you will not understand you cannot know anything with 3 images, You have no idea about the story or how you get to that situation or what happens next, therefore is not a spoiler.

and if you consider it a spoiler then we simply have different concepts from the definition I guess something like a trailer or sample images are spoilers for you.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Without The censored version is good, but it would be better if there was a DLC with new content -_-
To be honest, I can't say that the censorship is very noticeable there...

Reactions: Ryuki_time

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Without The censored version is good, but it would be better if there was a DLC with new content -_-
To be honest, I can't say that the censorship is very noticeable there...
there's also the official translation

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes