Mahirun

Jul 8, 2021
Somehow it's... it's not quite as hot as their last game. The CG's are good, but the spread of hentai throughout the game is poor.

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone advise how to progress Harry's route? I've got it started by talking to him in the corridor, but can't find how to take it further :unsure: am I missing some obvious triggers like for the Colonel (interrogation room) or for the kid (guy in a suit in the residential area)?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
is a game he made between this game and it's spiritual ancestor (Asuka and the king of steel)

never got translated

noting your firm you might want to check a pretty short game of his called female knight rasia, short but solid imo
ooooo

Oh I remember that one, if I recall you could become corrupt and end up forcing yourself onto the people you were supposed to play hero to.
OOOOOOOO.

damn, wonder how that never got attention until now

Reactions: anonimiyt

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
scenes are unlocking without watching? im still on my like 5th mission ... how do you play the wife pov?
here is no wife pov the game has a hidden ntr theme under male perspective you will not know what is happening unless you go to the roon collection and see it after the game notifies you that you have unlocked a new scene.
What the game tries to do is give you a perspective where you have no idea what happens until the end or at least that's what it tries to do. But of course empathizing with the protagonist of an NTR game is a specific fetish that many people who play these games do not have.

Reactions: MaydayM'dick

Haidra

Jan 28, 2019
The wife looks great and the gameplay is decent enough. What I do no like:

1. Gaptax games were always great for me, because they had these slowly escalating random scenes with background NPCs (if someone knows other games like this, feel free to give me a quick recommendation), which are completely absent here
2. I know this style of NTR game has the whole "moron husband -> hidden sex -> check gallery"-thing going on, but it just feels disjointed and unimmersive for me
3. A lot of scenes that could easily be shown in some 16+ softcore flick

All in all, good game but I prefer Agent Leona and RaiOhGar.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone have the CG files to replace the Blurry Intercall in missions with the Unblurry? Kinda remember someone had it before

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes