Badaru

Sep 26, 2021
Can somebody share a 100% save file with max corruption erotic status, not just the recollection room?!

Last edited:

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have the CG files to replace the Blurry Intercall in missions with the Unblurry? Kinda remember someone had it before
Can somebody share a 100% save file with max corruption and all?!
I copied and pasted the complete save file and it seems theres a new robot that toggles that blurr on and off. Unfortunately it also seems a scene is locked possibly more i would have to check. So far i only found one locked scene.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/
The link for full savefile is in the OP.

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
Don't spam Z when entering a mission. If you shoot before the "mission start" text appears you might get an error message that freezes the game.

Reactions: d183

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Could anyone help me with proceeding on the middle path? I remember speaking with the dude once and that gave me a single karaoke scene, but nothing else.

I think the top path with the Colonel is the default, but I kept talking with the rich kid's servants around town and ended up on his path after the Colonel was arrested.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man, I wish this was a female protagonist game instead. NTR is actually fun for me but only if it's either Netori or if you're playing as the girlfriend/wife yourself. Oh well... moving on.

Jun 21, 2017
Could anyone help me with proceeding on the middle path? I remember speaking with the dude once and that gave me a single karaoke scene, but nothing else.

I think the top path with the Colonel is the default, but I kept talking with the rich kid's servants around town and ended up on his path after the Colonel was arrested.
Keep talking to the guy at the table. You'll go 3 or 4 deep into the default path and then it'll take over.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I copied and pasted the complete save file and it seems theres a new robot that toggles that blurr on and off. Unfortunately it also seems a scene is locked possibly more i would have to check. So far i only found one locked scene.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/
The link for full savefile is in the OP.
Not that one. Found it already
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/post-11776936

rsae001

Aug 25, 2020
This game is seriously the absolute best i love NTR and this this game series it’s the absolute best I can’t get enough

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Remove Static Comms Images Patch

This patch will remove static (censored) effect from comms images. This patch was originally created by Ryuki_time; I just encrypted it with a new key to make it work with this game version. If you prefer to keep the harassment in comms a secret, don't install this patch.

Download Patch :
Original Post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/post-11776936

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having problem with black comms images when playing on JoiPlay? See this post to fix it.

image_2023-11-08_065039932.png

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

the game seems to lock you pretty early with one of the 3 guys, one is the coronel (wich i think is triggered by doing interrogations) the other one is the blonde guy (sits at the table on the same map as interrogations) and the last one is the rich boy (at your house neigborhood)
I also think you can check the location to unlock the memories by checking the woman's data, her thoughts hint at her location.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Say, out of curiosity, is it possible for finishing the game without the wife completely falling, just like in RaihOhGar?

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I've completed both the Colonel's path and MC/Eleanor "Pure Love" path, so if anyone needs help on how to get the "pure love" route, here's a small guide:

The reason I called this "Pure Love" route in quotations is because Eleanor and MC are still Netorare'd for days, the MC is speechless and completely useless beyond basically meaningless choices(unless you go into Love Route), they forgive Naji for fucking the wife, and unlike RaiOhGar's "Love Route" ending and epilogue, the perpetrators are not blown up in the Love route. The combat gameplay is easier, unlike RaiOhGar, where you skipped all the basic enemies to get to the boss and finish the mission, because you gained no EXP for that and had to waste repair kits(and money) to beat and finish missions.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Holy! The gallery UI where it shows a preview picture and not just the title of the event, is amazing! I hope future RPGM games adopt this idea.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Remove Static Comms Images Patch

This patch will remove static (censored) effect from comms images. This patch was originally created by Ryuki_time; I just encrypted it with a new key to make it work with this game version. If you prefer to keep the harassment in comms a secret, don't install this patch.

Download Patch : MEGA
Original Post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/post-11776936

View attachment 3069216
Awww Really?! Thx for the Update :D Wonder if it would work on Ver1.10

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 46 Votes