TLGB25

Oct 25, 2019
While I'm enjoying the game, NTR with an oblivious protagonist is not my favorite. I do wish more developers would make a scenario where the male protagonist finds out what is going on but is unable to do anything about it. He either has to grit and bear it or get corrupted himself and enjoy seeing his wife with other men.

Imagine if the comms were not distorted in this game and he either had to try and ignore what was being done or half-ass his fighting to see what Colonel Dustin would do to his wife next.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
While I'm enjoying the game, NTR with an oblivious protagonist is not my favorite. I do wish more developers would make a scenario where the male protagonist finds out what is going on but is unable to do anything about it. He either has to grit and bear it or get corrupted himself and enjoy seeing his wife with other men.

Imagine if the comms were not distorted in this game and he either had to try and ignore what was being done or half-ass his fighting to see what Colonel Dustin would do to his wife next.
I agree, I think oblivious hero is just the easy way to write it, but not the best way to write it. Being incapable of stopping the wife's downfall due to the chain of command/threats of jail/threats of violence or whatever would be so much more interesting. We'd get his full perspective on things, and who knows, maybe his primitive monkey brain would start to enjoy the NTR just like most of us here do.

I still love this game but I hope the genre evolves from this someday.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I agree, I think oblivious hero is just the easy way to write it, but not the best way to write it. Being incapable of stopping the wife's downfall due to the chain of command/threats of jail/threats of violence or whatever would be so much more interesting. We'd get his full perspective on things, and who knows, maybe his primitive monkey brain would start to enjoy the NTR just like most of us here do.

I still love this game but I hope the genre evolves from this someday.
well I don't like it when the mc enjoys it

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023

Bro thats like every single NTR game there all the same. lol

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
ChubbyCat
I don't think it's necessary but in case you want to update the game again there is another new update 1.10

At the end it is simply a correction of errors in messages in Japanese

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
ChubbyCat
I don't think it's necessary but in case you want to update the game again there is another new update 1.10

At the end it is simply a correction of errors in messages in Japanese
I don't think it's necessary right now, unless they have an update that adds a new feature or something similar like that. Right now, I'm working on translating other Gaptax games. So, I might not be able to update the translation of this game for the time being.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
is it possible to go through multiple routes at a time? or once you trigger some, it stops the other?

edit: one of the routes plays off auto, but you can choose that. I got back to the colonel route by going to be interrogated

Last edited:
Reactions: Adsnow

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
is it possible to go through multiple routes at a time? or once you trigger some, it stops the other?

edit: one of the routes plays off auto, but you can choose that. I got back to the colonel route by going to be interrogated
I didn't even realize there were multiple routes until the end. Now I am wondering how do I trigger the other routes

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes