Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
is it possible to go through multiple routes at a time? or once you trigger some, it stops the other?

edit: one of the routes plays off auto, but you can choose that. I got back to the colonel route by going to be interrogated
You basically have to go one route at a time and there's 3.5 routes.

Colonel Route:

Go get interviewed nonstop, every day look for your wife before proceeding to get the notification that you can now see her sex scene in the recollection room.

Coworker Route:

Go talk to coworker nonstop, same thing. Find your wife every day before proceeding for the notif so you collect the recollection room stuff for later.

Rich Neighbor Naji Route*:

Go talk to neighbor or his butler nonstop, same thing. Find your wife before proceeding so you collect the sex scenes.

*ON THIS ROUTE THERE ARE TWO ENDINGS INCLUDING THE "happy" ENDING. SAVE BEFORE THE "FINAL MISSION" WHERE YOU LOCK IN A ROUTE.**

Neighbor boy will gift her outfits and you have to tell her they look bad on her. Yes. Telling her they look bad on her makes her love you more. Then you confront him about fooling around with your wife and you get a happy end where she has your baby.

Alternatively, tell her she looks hot in the sexy outfits and she falls for neighbor more.

**You have to replay the final mission for both routes. The progression is:

>save point
>final mission involving collecting red circles
>colonel is outed as framing you as a spy [LONG CUT SCENE]
>have dinner at neighbor's mansion[LONG CUT SCENE]
>not seen, neighbor gifted wife an outfit she's wearing at breakfast
>wife asks you about her breakfast outfit. THIS CHOICE MATTERS.
>wife sucks off neighbor under counter.
>save point.

To get all 4 endings you play thru colonel route, play thru coworker route, play thru neighbor Naji route AND SAVE BEFORE FINAL MISSION.

It's really annoying because you have to watch two long cut scenes AND do the final mission to lock in each choice at breakfast. One telling her its too bold for her, one telling her it looks great. Weirdly telling her it looks great makes her love the neighbor, telling her its too bold makes her love you.

In case you want details on the routes:

Colonel Route is during mission hidden sex, slow corruption and agreeing to be his sex slave WITH THE BEST FINAL MISSION SCENE OF ANY NETORARE GAME I'VE EVER SEEN. FIVE STARS JUST FOR THIS SCENE.

Coworker Route is during mission hidden sex, sluttification and skimpy outfits, exhibitionism and lots of toy use.

Neighbor Route has no mission hidden sex, lots of at your home hidden sex and is the only ending that includes pregnancy.

To be frank, I find the game repetitive and grindy, the scenes mostly uninspired and unless you're into specific kinks with netorare the NTR is pretty boring. EXCEPT FOR THAT FINAL COLONEL MISSION HO MAN. I go back to that mission and enjoy myself at least once every 2 weeks.

^Final note on that last mission? I don't recommend viewing it in the recollection room. Play the game or get someone's save file that's completed up till right before the final mission. The experience is 10x better if you do it during the mission instead of at the gallery/recollection room.

kutil

Jan 27, 2018

Colonel Route:

Go get interviewed nonstop, every day look for your wife before proceeding to get the notification that you can now see her sex scene in the recollection room.

Coworker Route:

Go talk to coworker nonstop, same thing. Find your wife every day before proceeding for the notif so you collect the recollection room stuff for later.

Go talk to neighbor or his butler nonstop, same thing. Find your wife before proceeding so you collect the sex scenes.

*ON THIS ROUTE THERE ARE TWO ENDINGS INCLUDING THE "happy" ENDING. SAVE BEFORE THE "FINAL MISSION" WHERE YOU LOCK IN A ROUTE.**

Neighbor boy will gift her outfits and you have to tell her they look bad on her. Yes. Telling her they look bad on her makes her love you more. Then you confront him about fooling around with your wife and you get a happy end where she has your baby.

Alternatively, tell her she looks hot in the sexy outfits and she falls for neighbor more.

>save point
>save point.

To get all 4 endings you play thru colonel route, play thru coworker route, play thru neighbor Naji route AND SAVE BEFORE FINAL MISSION.

It's really annoying because you have to watch two long cut scenes AND do the final mission to lock in each choice at breakfast. One telling her its too bold for her, one telling her it looks great. Weirdly telling her it looks great makes her love the neighbor, telling her its too bold makes her love you.

Colonel Route is during mission hidden sex, slow corruption and agreeing to be his sex slave WITH THE BEST FINAL MISSION SCENE OF ANY NETORARE GAME I'VE EVER SEEN. FIVE STARS JUST FOR THIS SCENE.

Coworker Route is during mission hidden sex, sluttification and skimpy outfits, exhibitionism and lots of toy use.

Neighbor Route has no mission hidden sex, lots of at your home hidden sex and is the only ending that includes pregnancy.

To be frank, I find the game repetitive and grindy, the scenes mostly uninspired and unless you're into specific kinks with netorare the NTR is pretty boring. EXCEPT FOR THAT FINAL COLONEL MISSION HO MAN. I go back to that mission and enjoy myself at least once every 2 weeks.

^Final note on that last mission? I don't recommend viewing it in the recollection room. Play the game or get someone's save file that's completed up till right before the final mission. The experience is 10x better if you do it during the mission instead of at the gallery/recollection room.
man ending with colonel is the best for sure...if im the husband, prolly i will quit after the mission...the last stage was epic like the wife " FCK IT, I DONT CARE ANYMORE SINCE ITS FEEL DAMN GOOD " and she tried cover the camera with the seaman...i was like wha- fck is this fr hahaha but yeah after he he promote it to captain another scene add and is good too...and i like the cow outfit scene.

Reactions: TheMonSun

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

Colonel Route:

Coworker Route:

>save point
>save point.

After playing it myself. I completely agree with you on the final Colonel mission. It's easily the highlight of the entire game. I love the hidden ntr during missions this game has, and that one is just amazing. I wish more NTR games had something like that

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
man ending with colonel is the best for sure...if im the husband, prolly i will quit after the mission...the last stage was epic like the wife " FCK IT, I DONT CARE ANYMORE SINCE ITS FEEL DAMN GOOD " and she tried cover the camera with the seaman...i was like wha- fck is this fr hahaha but yeah after he he promote it to captain another scene add and is good too...and i like the cow outfit scene.
can you mark this as a spoiler, please?

Badaru

Sep 26, 2021
Can somebody share a 100% save file with max corruption erotic status, not just the recollection room?!

Jan 13, 2019
No it isn't. NTR doesn't make sense if the woman isn't good-looking because why would the guy go through all that corruption and manipulation just to bang some ugly pig?
I've meant the quality of the art style and such. Im not a fan of NTR so i haven't seen that many products about it but the ones i have seen almost always had female characters that were drawn amazingly. That's why i call it bullshit bc im mad about it + skill issue so on and so forth

Reactions: Product Placement

lowe23

Apr 29, 2020
I've meant the quality of the art style and such. Im not a fan of NTR so i haven't seen that many products about it but the ones i have seen almost always had female characters that were drawn amazingly. That's why i call it bullshit bc im mad about it + skill issue so on and so forth
We're not disagreeing with each other. The point is that NTR mainly works because of the quality art and the quality of the girls.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
After playing it myself. I completely agree with you on the final Colonel mission. It's easily the highlight of the entire game. I love the hidden ntr during missions this game has, and that one is just amazing. I wish more NTR games had something like that
Yeah, this and the sorta-prequel with the redhead both have some awesome mission scenes. Is anyone aware of games with similar? It's a mechanic that really needs to show up more often.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah, this and the sorta-prequel with the redhead both have some awesome mission scenes. Is anyone aware of games with similar? It's a mechanic that really needs to show up more often.
I'm a netorare fanatic and I think the best 3 NTR games are:

Nebel Geisterjager 8/10
A Promise Left Unkept 6/10
Sorgante 4/10

Those ratings are low because I'm rating them AS GAMES. NOT as hentai games. This is putting Nebel up against Zelda and Fromsoft games.

Nebel has a similar ish system and beautiful art with top notch voice acting. You don't see a camera mid mission, but you get a heartbeat sensor and no idea whats happening as it happens. She could be fighting. She could be cheating on you. Who knows!

NTRAholic another good mention but it's.. you play the guy stealing the girl, not the guy getting cucked.

So it's like a different NTR, imo.

Reactions: Product Placement

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Nebel has a similar ish system and beautiful art with top notch voice acting. You don't see a camera mid mission, but you get a heartbeat sensor and no idea whats happening as it happens. She could be fighting. She could be cheating on you. Who knows!
I was specifically referring to the whole "You have a remote mission supporter who, as she is corrupted, starts giving handjobs and blowjobs and even riding dick while still in the support role, and you have a screen that shows her" thing. But I may give Nebel Geisterjager a try (I think I downloaded it before but grabbed a 100% save and just watched the scenes, I may give the actual game a shot this time).

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
I was specifically referring to the whole "You have a remote mission supporter who, as she is corrupted, starts giving handjobs and blowjobs and even riding dick while still in the support role, and you have a screen that shows her" thing. But I may give Nebel Geisterjager a try (I think I downloaded it before but grabbed a 100% save and just watched the scenes, I may give the actual game a shot this time).
Nebel's biggest problems are its too grindy and difficult to trigger all h-scenes.

The basic play of that game is you explore haunted houses and fight ghosts. Your gf and your boss fight in the real world while you fight in the spirit version of the house.

You can't see them or anything but you can call her often and talk. Have to help guide her thru diff areas by unlocking stuff in spirit world for her.

As she fights enemies her heart rate goes up.

If she's struggling her heart rate spikes.

If she's defeated she has to rest.

In the resting room her heart rate spikes for other reasons.

You can't see any of this, can call her to check in and if you call during harassment scenes you'll stop her and save her.

If you don't you'll just get updates on her sex experience.

You can install cameras around the house in the spirit realm and watch what happens too!

Similar to Solgante you have fuzzy cameras (but later get HD cameras that are clear.)

Similar to Solgante after missions you can call/find her around town and she might be cheating (but you can stop this if you're fast enough!)

I want to say it has 5 endings?

Definitely too grindy but with a bit of fixing I'd say this is the perfect NTR experience.

If I knew someone who could code the game I'd definitely script write and voice act for another :l

spellbook

Nov 28, 2020
I'm a netorare fanatic and I think the best 3 NTR games are:

Nebel Geisterjager 8/10
A Promise Left Unkept 6/10
Sorgante 4/10

Those ratings are low because I'm rating them AS GAMES. NOT as hentai games. This is putting Nebel up against Zelda and Fromsoft games.

NTRAholic another good mention but it's.. you play the guy stealing the girl, not the guy getting cucked.

So it's like a different NTR, imo.
You must know Scars of Summer? It's the only NTR game I'd put on Nebel's level, I'm surprised you hadn't mentioned it considering it has the main aspect that attracts me to Nebel, which is the suspense/behind the scenes NTR. Social media posts, phone calls, knowing something is happening to her but not what, etc.

Synapse.

Jul 12, 2022
You must know Scars of Summer? It's the only NTR game I'd put on Nebel's level, I'm surprised you hadn't mentioned it considering it has the main aspect that attracts me to Nebel, which is the suspense/behind the scenes NTR. Social media posts, phone calls, knowing something is happening to her but not what, etc.
It didn't hit the same buttons for me. It's good. It's on my top 10, but it's not something I've got 200+ hours on and go back to enjoy regularly, you know?

4.30 star(s) 46 Votes